To attract a Lagerchaun, the best lure is either a pint or a fight. He won't leave while there are beers to drink or people to smash!
This monster is very old and very bad. He has such horrible stats and trait that it's not even funny. First off, he is very slow, slow to the point where almost any other legendary monster can outspeed him. Second, he has low power despite being an attacker, so this monster is definitely not for you if you want good legendaries.
- Little to no cooldowns
- Average status effects
- Low stamina costs
- Terrible stats
- Lackluster movepool
- Bad trait
- No AoE moves
- Outclassed by nearly all other legendaries
A Trip to the Tavern
- Dutch Courage (55 Special dmg + Daze, 20s, 0 CD)
- On the House (55 Special dmg + Blind, 20s, 0 CD)
- Just One More (45 Special dmg + Slow, 18s, 0 CD)
- Never Again (55 Nature dmg + Stun, 20s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 1 Strength, 2 Speed
Literally any Fire monster can kill him before he can get a turn.
- Lagerchaun is the older brother of O'Reilly.