Lamia was born in a city of dragons where she was the best in the competitive fighting scene. However, she soon got tired of traditional battles, and she started working on more elaborate skills. The dragon community didn’t approve of her evolution, so she’s come to Monster Legends looking for a challenge!
Lamia is an Earth denier that utilizes two forms of denial, Freeze and CDA. She has PER in her denial with Viserion and also has a single target PER with Freeze. Lamia can also torture with Burn and Ignite. Her trait is amazing, having Anticipation to counter Extra turners, SC: Control Immunity to counter other deniers, Hardened to make some effects miss, and Resurrection Block to counter Supports that have Resurrection like Wyrmlad. With her moveset combined with her trait, Lamia's absolutely incredible as a denier, and she can heavily punish extra turners.
- Insane trait
- Fastest Legendary Denier in the game! (Tied with Korruptus)
- Amazing Life, especially for a denier
- Utilizes 2 different forms of denial
- Access to Mega Denial
- Has PER, AoE and single target denial
- Lots of good tortures
- Great relic slots
- Low stamina cost on most unranked moves
- Best skills have high cooldowns
- No Trait Disable in movepool
- Dragon's Rest NERs the enemy team
The Forsaken Scaley (Ranked)
- Cold Fire Breath (45 Special dmg + Mega Freeze + Burn, 28s, 3 CD)
- Mushu (PER + CDA + Burn + Self Extra Turn, 34s, 3 CD)
- The Red Death (AoE 35 Earth dmg + CDA + Ignite + Daze, 32s, 4 CD)
- Visherion (AoE 20 Special dmg + PER + Freeze, 31s, 3 CD)
Use Mushu to remove the Mega Taunt effect of a tank, then deny with The Red Death or Visherion depending on the situation. Use Cold Fire Breath against any dodge area threats. You could also use Winter Breath over Cold Fire Breath just because of the PER.
Inept Dragon's Denial (Unranked)
- Cold Fire Breath
- Winter Breath (PER + Freeze, 15s, 1 CD)
- Time Is Burning / Flame Dance (Burning for CDA + Ignite, 17s, 2 CD) / (Dance for AoE Burn + Daze, 17s, 0 CD)
- Time Fissure (AoE 25 Earth dmg + CDA, 19s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Lamia doesn't have Trait Disable, so it would be perfect for Hookuai and Ugluk to kill her with their Control Immunity and their 70 damage, 0 stamina, 0 CD moves.
- Santerion is a strong counter. He has a Mega Taunt trait to protect his allies from Lamia as she is unable to disable his trait. He is also an Artifact, which means that he can't be denied by anything except for CDA.
- Outside of her SC, she's easily denied and the tied-for-speed Korruptus can hopefully get past her and Deny her first.Grakon and can also be a counter, as he can use CDA to deny her
- Monsters that can PER before denying, like Warmaster Thalassa, and Korruptus can control her relatively easily.