Lamia was born in a city of dragons where she was the best in the competitive fighting scene. However, she soon got tired of traditional battles, and she started working on more elaborate skills. The dragon community didn’t approve of her evolution, so she’s come to Monster Legends looking for a challenge!
Lamia is an Earth denier that utilizes two forms of denial, Freeze and CDA. She can also utilize extra turns, Regeneration and Immunity to Control. Lamia can also torture with Burn and Ignite. Her trait also adds even more to her already good moveset, with Anticipation, Hardened, SC Control Immunity and Resurrection Block. With her moveset combined with her trait, Lamia's absolutely insane as a denier, and she can heavily punish extra turns.
- Amazing trait
- Highest Speed stat of any dedicated denier in the game!
- Amazing Life, especially for a denier
- Utilizes several CDA skills
- Has PER
- Low stamina costs
- Team NER also NERs enemy team
- Best skills have huge cooldowns
- Lacks trait disable as a denier
- Immunity to Control is only a status caster
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Cold Fire Breath (45 Special dmg + Mega Freeze + Burn, 28s, 3 CD)
- Mushu (PER + CDA + Burn + Self Extra Turn, 34s, 3 CD)
- The Red Death (AoE 35 Earth dmg + CDA + Ignite + Daze, 32s, 4 CD)
- Viserion (AoE 20 Special dmg + PER + Freeze, 31s, 3 CD)
Use Mushu to remove the Mega Taunt effect of a tank, then deny with The Red Death or Viserion depending on the situation. Use Cold Fire Breath against any dodge area threats. You could also use Winter Breath over Cold Fire Breath just because of the PER.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
Denier (Unranked) Edit
- Cold Fire Breath
- Time Fissure (AoE 25 Earth dmg + CDA, 19s, 3 CD)
- Time Is Burning (CDA + Ignite, 17s, 2 CD)
- Winter Breath (PER + Freeze, 18s, 1 CD)
- Lamia doesn't have Trait Disable, so it would be perfect for Hookuai and Ugluk to kill her with their Control Immunity and their 70 damage, 0 stamina, 0 CD moves.
- Santerion is a strong counter. He has a Mega Taunt trait to protect his allies from Lamia as she is unable to disable his trait. He is also an Artifact, which means that he can't be denied by anything except for CDA.
- Other Lamias and Korruptus can also be counters, as they can use CDA and Corruption to deny her.
- Monsters that can PER before denying, like Warmaster Thalassa, can control her relatively easily.