She exists on a higher spiritual level, so she seems a bit disconnected from reality, but the truth is that her wisdom has been very helpful to other monsters in times of trouble. Plus, occasionally she enjoys something as mundane as a veggie burger!
Laomu was once feared and very powerful, being A+ rank, but has now dropped to the A rank. She is all about status effects and healing. She can poison, possess, daze, and apply random effects.
- Can apply many status effects quickly
- Multiple Healing moves
- Low cooldowns
- Nice Special
- Bad stats
- Mediocre trait
- Many random effect moves which make her rely on luck
- Noxious Hit / Noxious Blow (Hit for 40 Nature dmg + Poison, 23s, 0 CD) / (Blow for 50 Nature dmg + Poison, 32s, 2 CD)
- Global Gloom (AoE 30 Special dmg + Random Negative Effect, 30s, 2 CD)
- Puzzlement (Possession + Daze, 35s, 1 CD)
- Revivify / Harmonizable Nature (Revivify for single ally 40% heal, 26s, 2 CD) / (Nature for single ally 25% heal + self 25% heal, 33s, 2 CD)
Laomu is a rare gifted user of the Team Life Runes as giving more HP to her allies means more healing for them. Global Gloom is typically the first move used as it gives random negative status effects to all enemies. Puzzlement is the famous single-target possessing move that also gives Daze. It has a very low cooldown, so it can be used often. As for Noxious Hit, it does decent Nature damage and Poisons the target. Noxious Blow does the same, but it deals more damage while having a cooldown. Revivify heals one ally by 40% while Harmonizable Nature heals both Laomu and the intended target by 25%. Both are good options, it typically depends on your taste.
Recommended Runes: 2 Team Life, 1 Speed
- Fire types are Laomu's weakness. So General Darmith or Megaosteum are good choices against her.
- Laomu's trait is hardened, so freezing, stunning and possessing all have a chance to affect her.
- Laomu without stamina is useless, so you can also try to remove it with Blob or General Thetys.
- Laomu is breedable using Erpham + Galante