The Northern Winds have brought adventurous Lau Lau to Monster Legends, where she and her cat, Kenzo, are looking for a new thrill. Her speed will be great for your battles and her brightness will light up your days in the floating islands.
Lau Lau, the catwoman and with her cat, Kenzo. Her main gimmicks include high dmg skills, applying Bleed, Blind, and Daze to her enemies, and supporting herself with many self NER skills, Stamina Regen, and Damage Boost.
- Can buff self with Damage Boost, NER, and Stamina Regen
- Can debuff her enemies with Bleed, Stamina Leak, Daze, and Blind
- High skill damage
- Great speed
- Most skills have lowish Stamina Costs
- Amulet is nice for an Attacker
- Has no guaranteed AoE status effect moves besides Blind
- Garbage trait
- Besides speed, her stats are bad
- Moderately high cooldowns
- Some skills have high Stamina Costs
- While Staff does allow her to deny with Stamina Drain, it doesn't help her dmg output
To Be Furry, or Not to be Furry
- Brisk Blemish / Flashing Scrapes (Blemish for 50 Special dmg + self NER + Stamina Regeneration, 31s, 2 CD) / (Scrapes for 75 Special dmg + Self NER, 31s, 2 CD)
- Go Kenzo Go! / Quick Claws (Kenzo for 50 Light dmg + Bleed + Stamina Leak, 31s, 2 CD) / (Claws for 30 Special dmg + Self Damage Boost, 27s, 0 CD)
- Blinding Wind (AoE 35 Light dmg + Blind, 37s, 3 CD)
- Don't Stop Kenzo! (75 Light dmg + Bleed, 31s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed
- Any Metal Attacker, like Makugan, can easily kill her.
- She is easily denied by just about every Denial in the game.