LazarBeam is Warmaster Sherezar's champion in the Battle Royale Tournament that takes place yearly as part of the Warmaster's Summit. He's made of the same substance as Xiron and Gelotron, but Sherezar has tweaked him so that he's the perfect attacker.
LazarBeam is a Magic attacker and a better version of Gelotron with 3 good tortures in Curse, Ignite and Bleed. That's not all about him, though. He also has access to Magic Weakness and Magic Weakness Hater, making him a dangerous enemy with his great damage output.
- Great stats and trait
- Several tortures
- 60 damage + Bleed 0s, 0 CD, meaning he can do nasty damage even if he gets his stamina drained, or if he's hit by CDA
- PER + Trait Disable + 80 damage
- Highest damage output of all legendaries in the game!
- Low stamina costs
- Lots of extra turns make him vulnerable to Anticipation
- No NER, making him weak to torture effects and debuffs
- High cooldowns
- Over 9000 Balloons / Fresh Left the Game (Balloons for 60 Magic dmg + Bleed, 0s, 0 CD) / (Fresh for 70 Magic dmg, 22s, 0 CD)
- Magic Challenge (AoE Magic Weakness + Self Extra Turn, 13s, 3 CD)
- Monsternite Master (AoE 35 Magic dmg + Curse, 16s, 2 CD)
- Infinite Airstrikes (AoE 45 Special dmg + Bleed, 22s, 3 CD)
- Over 9000 Balloons / Fresh Left the Game
- Not a Prank (PER + Trait Disable + 80 Magic dmg, 26s, 2 CD)
- Kill them, Subscribers! (AoE PER + 50 Special dmg + Magic Weakness, 23s, 3 CD)
- Smashing Keyboards! / Harder than a Lightsaber (Keyboards for Self Triple Damage + Magic Weakness Hater, 28s, 3 CD) / (Lightsaber for 55 Magic dmg + Ignite + Self Extra Turn, 26s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
- He has high cooldowns so CDA users like Lord Pumpseed and Grakon will easily deny him but beware of "Over 9000 Balloons" or "Fresh Left the Game".
- Deniers like Thalassa, Grakon, Lord Pumpseed and Thundeer can disable his trait and then deny him.
- Strong and fast Nature attackers like Prince Charmless can wipe out LazarBeam. Urtikus is also great due to his Anticipation trait but you need to deny him first as LazarBeam can just outrun him and kill him easily.
- This monster is a reference to the Youtuber Lazarbeam.