Having a Learnean is like having an entire team of monsters bundled into one! This creature's three heads can perform Nature, Fire and Water attacks respectively.
The problem is that apart from Confluent Power, Learnean's best move, he doesn’t really have great moves and lacks self-support moves. However, on the bright side, most of his moves have no cooldowns, and has a move that can remove 50% Stamina with no cooldown. However, he can only attack with effects, he cannot give positive effects to himself or his team, which sucks.
- AoE Poison, Burn, and Stamina Leak
- Good Special
- All of his moves (except one) are Special based so no elemental weakness
- Low cooldowns
- Bad health
- All of his moves (except one) are Special based, so no elemental advantage either.
- Horrific power stat
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Water Head Power (55 Special dmg + 50% Stamina Removal, 31s, 0 CD)
- Confluent Power (AoE 20 Special dmg + Poison + Burn + Stamina Leak, 43s, 3 CD)
- Triple Chomp (60 Special dmg + Stun, 31s, 0 CD)
- Blaze Head Power (55 Special dmg + Burn, 31s, 0 CD)
This may be the best moveset for Learnean. Confluent Power is a must as it inflicts Burn, Stamina Leak, and Poison to all enemies. Water Head Power is very good because it removes half of the target's Stamina and has no cooldown, and it is also good against monsters who use Stamina very fast. Triple Chomp is basically your no cooldown move with 60 base power and Stun. Blaze Head Power deals Burn.
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed
- A possessor like Eggeater or Baba Yaga can counter Learnean easily. Stuns and Freezes work too.
- Since Learnean is weak to Nature, monsters such as The Judgement can abuse its low health and take him down easily.
- He is pretty useless against Warmaster Remntar as he can't deal any damage to the enemies team (his moves only have Special element).