In Hell, there are idols too, and Legion is one of the favorite ones for the Underworld Troops. All the fallen angels and hell soldiers come to light up his blue fire before battle to ask for luck. Legion does his job not by helping them, but by dragging down their enemies.
Legion is the type to gamble all on black. He’s mostly a Curser with a chance to deny with his multiple random status effects. He can also wipe away status effects, whether they be negative and on your team or positive on your enemies. If you like to take chances, this is your guy.
- Decent trait
- Plenty of random debuffs
- Low cooldowns
- Low to moderate stamina costs
- AoE PER with 0 cooldowns
- Team NER with 0 stamina
- Mediocre life
- Relies too much on random effects meaning none of the status effects he applies are certain
- Relic slots are odd for a curser
- Forget The Miserables (AoE 30 Special dmg + PER, 38s, 0 CD)
- Your Fate In Hell (AoE Random Negative Effect or Random Control Effect, 32s, 2 CD)
- Envy Your Neighbor / Sinner Or Not? (Envy for AoE 35 Dark dmg + Random Negative Effect, 28s, 1 CD) / (Sinner for 50 Special dmg + Random Negative Effect, 26s, 2 CD)
- Hate Is Free / Sinner Punishment (Hate for Team NER, 0s, 1 CD) / (Punishment for Single Random Control Effect, 23s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- Monsters with hard-hitting Light attacks, like Taiga, can obliterate Legion's squishy life.
- He is easily denied.
- NER monsters can make his RNG game useless.
- Its name and design are inspired by the Biblical group of demons, Legion.