Lighterium's mission in the Underworld is to guarantee that no good souls end up trapped there by mistake, but so many years down there, as well as his friendly relationship with Barbatos, are starting to cloud his judgment. Is Lighterium now just messing around with souls for fun?
Lighterium has some tricks up his sleeves. One of them is Possession to one and all enemies, which counters Area Dodge well. He also has team support moves like NER, and also AoE Sunburn and Possession moves. Although he has these skills, he doesn't really bring much to the table.
- Good speed
- Enemy PER + NER + Possession
- AoE Daze and Sunburn
- AoE Sunburn + 50% chance of Possession twice
- Heavy Light damage + Sunburn + self Evasion
- Tons of Possession moves
- Low cooldowns
- Possession move with no cooldown
- Low life
- Mediocre trait
- Few status effects moves
- Relies on Possession too much, and is thus against monsters who are immune to Possession
- Best moves have moderate cooldowns
Surrounded by Darkness Edit
- Searching For The Light (Team NER + Team Control Immunity, 29s, 2 CD)
- I Feel a Little Strange (AoE 30 Light dmg + AoE Sunburn + 50% of AoE Possession (x2), 41s, 1 CD)
- Someone's Always There (Single Possession + AoE Possession, 39s, 2 CD)
- I Have A Constant Fear / Something's Watching You (45 Light dmg + Sunburn + self Evasion, 27s, 2 CD) / (AoE 30 Light dmg + Daze + Sunburn, 31s, 2 CD)
This moveset is mainly used for denying and a little bit of a support. Use Someone's Always There if one or more of your enemies have the Area Dodge, like Wyrmlad or Shademoon (if one or more enemies have the Abomination trait or are Immune to Possession, use I Have a Constant Fear or Something's Watching You on them first). If none of them has Area Dodge, then go ahead and use I Feel a Little Strange. Searching For The Light is a move that should be used in times of trouble and gives allies relief from control effects temporarily. I Have a Constant Fear or Something's Watching You can then be used to deal some more damage. With this moveset, cooldowns are low and even if you get hit by CDA, you can still recover from that on the next turn after CDA.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed
Recommended Allies Edit
Lighterium works best with a good attacker and/or a good Trait Disabler, like Ingenica or Itzanami. This will really help out your team because your Trait Disabler can give you a guaranteed deny with Trait Disable, and your attacker could deal loads of damage while the enemy is possessed.
- Monsters with Possession Immunity can evade Lighterium's denying skills and deal some damage to him. Warmaster Necromancer is a great counter as he can give all his allies Possession Immunity.
- Good Metal attackers such as Zizania can also deal heavy damage to Lighterium.
- Lighterium is also not immune to control effects, so Saulot, Krugbo, etc. can take advantage of that and control Lighterium.
- PER monsters can also remove Lighterium's Self-Evasion and Control Immunity skill.
- Any denier that can outspeed him can deny him. Examples include Crabbydroid, Lamia and Warmaster Sherezar.
Fun Facts Edit
- All of the names of his moves are based on the lyrics from the song "Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden.