The Legendary Villains have been looking for a Cosmic ally to turn the game in their favor again, and it looks like they’ve found one. Lindworm is a mysterious dragon who can play with time, space and portals and, as they’ve learned the hard way, now it’s all about one portal in particular. Maybe Lindworm can help them get rid of it and then end the Cosmic Era?
Lindworm is an outstanding Dark Support with some denial who truly swept the Cosmic meta. What really made him shine was his ability to turn transfer, whether it be to your Attacker or your Denier to shut your enemies down early, which brought back some Legendary usage and many overpowered teams. Furthermore, his AoE Baby Reversion isn't countered by any trait but Control Immunity, Artifact, and Spirit, which is not common. He's also got CDA and PER, and he's even immune to CDA himself. This dragon also has amazing Speed for his role, and his support is also good, with CDDA and NER. Additionally, he has great relic slots, with Staff to remove/restore Stamina, and Essence to revive, countering his mediocre life.
- 2 form of denial in CDA and Baby Reversion
- Nice cursing gimmicks including Curse, PER and Death Countdown
- Good self-support in Space-Time and Evasion
- Nice team support in CDDA, Turn Transfer and NER
- Fastest cosmic denier in the game, tied with Ophiuchus The Zodiac
- Good trait
- Amazing relic slots
- Moderate to low stamina costs
- Baby Reversion prevents allies from attacking enemies
- Easily denied by anything but CDA without Status Caster
- Mediocre life
- High cooldowns on some of his best moves
- Sequence Bender (Ally Extra Turn, 48s, 3 CD)
- Age Overseer (AoE 20 Dark dmg + Curse + Baby Reversion, 37s, 3 CD)
- Era Traveller / Time Scourge (Traveller for CDA, 34s, 2 CD) / (Scourge for AoE 3-Turn Death Countdown + Self Space-Time + Evasion, 38s, 3 CD)
- Revert Events / Greater Times Curse (Events for Ally CDDA + NER, 24s, 2 CD) / (Curse for 40 Dark dmg + Curse + PER, 26s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed
- Lindworm / Shelly / Warmaster Thalassa: The almighty Queen Thalassa has risen again! This team focuses mainly on Thalassa's ability to chain denial, and Lindworm's Death Countdown to kill. You start off by Turn Transferring to Thalassa with Lindworm, then she Mega Freezes everyone. Shelly is there to absorb attacks and protect the team from being denied in the first place.
- Runes: Lindworm: 3 Speed Warmaster Thalassa: 3 Team Speed Shelly: 3 Team Speed
- Any denier (especially overpowered Legendaries) can pair very well with him because of his TT move.
- Tabora is a good ally because she can remove Control Immunity or Cooldown Immunity to deny.
- Fampirastral is good as well because you can turn transfer over to her to begin her PER party. As a nice little bonus, it even activates her Super Attuned, giving her stamina.
- Pierce attackers, such as Dratis and Rusalka, can attack through Baby Reversion, allowing full exploitation of the uncleansable denial.
- Being a Dark monster, Lindworm is easily wiped out by Light attackers such as Lightmare and Diegael, the latter who also has Villain Hater. However, watch out for Lindworm's CDA and Baby Reversion, both of which Diegael is vulnerable to, and baby reversion which Lightmare is vulnerable to.
- As Lindworm has Death Countdown and Curse, you'll need a NER monster. Ignis and Tabora work well.
- Mega Taunt monsters such as Bombeta or Daedalus can absorb Lindworm's attacks, but keep in mind that he can remove MegaTaunt with PER or bypass it with Baby Reversion.
- Undead Mr. Beast and Roboelf are the ultimate counters. Undead Mr. Beast has access to Control Immunity and Roboelf has Artifact and they a 0 CD move allowing him to take down Lindworm, and also has immunity to Death Countdown.
- His turn transfer move is an Anticipation bait, so use monsters like Hardy and Chuckle Muckel. Chuckle Muckel is especially great for her Pyrophobic Shield or Control Immunity moves, which she can use based on who received the transfer.