Living Forest embodies the power of Nature. Like Nature itself, this monster can only be understood and appreciated by the wise. Its incredible speed allows it to be ready to empower its allies whenever they need!
Living Forest, the scrawny Groot-inspired monster. Its main role is to be a support-based healer and status inflicter; inflicting enemies with Weaknesses and PER whilst healing Allies. He's surprisingly decent, considering he's so old.
- Good trait
- Nice speed for a support
- Loads of AoE elemental weaknesses
- Positive status effects like heals, NER, Skill Mirror, Double Life, and Taunt.
- Special gives team 50% heal + Double Maximum Life + Mirror
- High cooldowns and stamina costs
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Sundarbans (AoE 35 Nature dmg + Poison + PER, 44s, 2 CD)
- Sinharaja (Team 30% Heal + NER, 31s, 1 CD)
- Mindo-Nambillo (AoE 30 Special dmg + Nature Weakness + Earth Weakness + Water Weakness, 46s, 2 CD)
- Daintree / Kinabalu (Danitree for ally Double Life + Taunt, 22s, 4 CD) / (Kinabalu for self NER + Skill Mirror + 30% Heal, 27s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed; 2 Team Speed, 1 Life