Llum and her brother Ingvar were a great team, though she was obviously the smarter and more powerful of the two. She could not stand it when the Light army chose Ingvar over her as a General, so she left. Now she is back, and those who dissed her are in for a painful lesson!
Llum the Light of Freedom is the jealous, spiteful sister of General Ingvar. Her main gimmicks include multiple team support moves, Sunburn, Damage Reduction, Special Weakness, and Stamina Leak.
- Great trait
- Solid stats
- AoE Sunburn
- AoE PER + Blind + Dmg Reduction
- AoE Special Weakness + Stamina Leak + PER
- Team NER + Double Dmg + Precision
- Single Ally NER + HP and Stamina Regen + 40% Heal
- Special has AoE Death Countdown
- Low cooldowns
- Good Relic slots
- Power is bad, but forgivable as she's a better Support than Attacker
- Speed is average
- High stamina costs
- Not as good as its other variants in terms of status effects viability and stats
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Battlefield Speech (Team NER + Double Damage + Precision, 38s, 2 CD)
- Sabotaged Rations / Leader Shout (Rations for AoE 40 Special dmg + Special Weakness + Stamina Leak + PER, 32s, 2 CD) / (Shout for Team NER + Damage Boost + 30% Heal, 31s, 2 CD)
- Accepted Fate (AoE 50 Special dmg + PER + Blind + Damage Reduction, 39s, 2 CD)
- Justice Carrier (AoE 45 Light dmg + Sunburn, 30s, 2 CD)
- Fair Judge / Silver Bridge (Judge for 65 Light dmg + Sunburn, 25s, 2 CD; Bridge for 55 Special dmg + PER + Special Weakness + Stamina Drain, 29s, 1 CD)
- Sabotaged Rations (AoE 40 Special dmg + Special Weakness + Stamina Leak + PER, 32s, 2 CD)
- Leader Shout
- Comforting Words (NER + Life Regen + Stamina Regen + 40% Heal, 28s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed; 3 Team Speed
- Hard-hitting Metal attackers can make quick work of Llum despite her solid HP Stat. Good examples include Makugan and the 3 Talos forms .
- CDA Monsters can put even unranked Llums out commission for at least a turn, giving your monsters time to play around the enemy team. Good CDA monsters include Patient Cyber, Pierceid, and Sunblast.
- Monsters with Trait Disable can easily erase Llum's awesome Bulwark trait and leave her open to any kind of negative status effects. Good monsters with access to Trait Disable include ranked Warmaster Thalassa, Ingenica, and Draghar.