Lonradh directs the Museum of Outer Space, where the most fascinating space creatures are displayed for the public to visit. He's the one who finds and abducts all of the aliens in the museum so he doesn't have many friends in space. He kills his victims, takes them to the museum, and Resurrects them once they're caged.
Lonradh is an outstanding Light support known for his many great gimmicks. His main gimmick is resurrection, which he has two great skills for. One can turn transfer to resurrected monsters and the other resurrect his entire team with regeneration. Another is his team NER and regeneration skill and the amazing Sun Protection, a self-skill that gives himself Dodge Area, Evasion and PEP on top of that! He also has access to PER, good stats overall and amazing relic slots. However, he has moderate stamina costs and cooldowns that reach as high as 4 CD. His resurrection skills can easily be hindered useless with the common Resurrection Block, leaving him with just one support skill. He is also easily denied by Control monsters who do not use Stun, and especially easily denied if they are using CDA.
- Sun Protection is insane
- Good support skills
- Two resurrection skills, which can turn transfer or apply regeneration
- Nice trait
- Good stats
- Amazing relic slots
- Achenar Light resurrects an ally with only 1% life
- Moderate to high cooldowns and stamina costs
- Procyon Shine, his team resurrection skill, has a disgusting 4 CD
- Easily denied
E.T. Phone Home
- Sun Protection (Self Dodge Area + Evasion + PEP, 33s, 3 CD)
- Achenar Light (Ally Resurrection 1% Life + Extra Turn, 43s, 3 CD)
- Vega's Feeling (Team NER + Regeneration, 36s, 2 CD)
- Procyon Shine / Lupi's Shot (Shine for Team Resurrection 50% Life + Regeneration, 40s, 4 CD) / (Lupi for PER + 40 Light dmg, 29s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed / Team Speed; 2 Team Speed, 1 Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed
- Resurrection Blockers can ruin Lonradh's main gimmick.
- Anticipation monsters can easily kill monsters revived by Achenar Light.
- Strong Metal attackers like Cyberiel will take good care of this abductor.
- CDA users can activate his moderate cooldowns. Some examples are Gaidigo.
- He is easily denied by anything but Stun. Siamiss can do this particularly well as she can activate the very high cooldowns on all of Lonradh's resurrection skills.