He spent years in the arms of oblivion. No one even mentioned him if they weren't joking around. It took him time, unexpected alliances, some setbacks like the discovery of Purity, and lots of Corrupted servants, but in the end, Lord Nebotus is here to rule over all of the Monster Legends.
Lord Nebotus is an outstanding dark attacker. His trait makes him a formidable defensive threat against users of Extra Turns, gives him protection against offensive moves, protects his entire team against Possession and Corruption, and hands him a large umbrella against status effects. His stats, compared to many other Corrupted Era attackers, are huge for an Attacker role, possessing a high life stat and an amazing power stat, the highest in his Era. His speed, however, is very mediocre. His skillset is versatile, having access to many many negative effects on top of high raw dmg output. He has access to Death Countdown, which is surprisingly useful in a meta filled with life runes and without much NER, Corruption to stop many meta monsters such as Blumeria or Mojadrak in their tracks, and Blind to hinder any enemy's offensive moves. His relics, while great in helping him improve his Life and Damage Output, doesn't help against Stamina Drain Relics, which are everywhere in this meta. His excellent 0cd 0s move, "The Lord", helps mitigate this flaw, but it severely hinders his versatile moveset. As a whole, Lord Nebotus is definitely a monster worth considering for your teams if you need a heavy damage dealer that can very consistently get turns in the battle.
- Broken trait
- Tied with Gobzlayer for highest Power stat in the Corrupted Era
- Great movepool and life
- Access to 5 different negative effects
- Access to Corruption as an attacker
- Great self-buff in Fly High
- Low cooldowns and stamina costs on his best moves
- Good relic slots
- Has an amazing 0s, 0 CD skill, meaning that he isn't completely shut down by stamina drain / CDA
- Stamina Drain prevents access to some of his more potent moves
See ya, Lagerchaun!
- The Lord (AoE 35 Dark dmg + Nightmares, 0s, 0 CD)
- Mad Whispers / Fly High / Impure (Mad for AoE 45 Dark dmg + Blind, 36s, 1 CD) / (Fly for Self Evasion + Double Damage + Precision, 48s, 3 CD) / (Impure for PER + 3-Turn Death Countdown, 48s, 3 CD)
- Thol-o-sarr (70 Special dmg + Bleed, 36s, 1 CD)
- Corruption Lord (50 Dark dmg + Corruption, 42s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed/Life; 3 Strength
- Mega Taunt monsters can protect his insane trait and buffs.
- Spekthra paired with Dispelling Fist can demolish Mega Taunt status casts, leaving a clear pathway to demolish the monsters.
- Light attackers like Blumeria can deal huge amounts of damage to him.
- Monsters that usually hold Absolute Zero such as Chi Ao Loong and/or Spekthra love making The Lord useless for two turns while their allies deal with him.
- He has the record for being the fastest monster to be ranked, being ranked 3 days before his release.
- Canonically, Nebotus was the one who closed the Cosmic Portal and ended the Cosmic Era.