This poor fella was always ridiculed for his appearance, but he had a particularly acute sense of electrolocation. One day, while he was hunting for prey, he sensed something different: Stardust! Since that day, no one ridicules him anymore. He's Lord Platypus now.
Lord Platypus is an outstanding Thunder curser who can support his team. He acts as a counter to the Wolf Pack due giving himself Anticipation, which works against the trio's synergy in extra turns and Dodge Area for his entire team. This is outstanding, as it nullifies many monsters best skills, such as Ullrica, who it is intended to work against. He is able to reduce accuracy by spreading Daze, Blind or a single-target Total Blind we've been seeing lately. Not only does he have this to shutdown opponents, but also a water-based Freeze skill. With his exceptional speed stat, he is truly one to fear. Having the lowest life is countered by his great relic slots, one being Essence and the other is Mask. He can also spread Guard Down to ensure his ally moves land, which can be very useful.
- Two single-target denial skills in Freeze and Total Blind
- Access to Anticipation and Team Dodge Area for 2 turns
- Has a Water move as a Thunder monster
- Access to 6 negative effects
- Good status caster
- Great accuracy reduction skills in Daze, Blind and Total Blind
- Access to Guard Down, which ensures hits for your team
- Insane speed
- Amazing relic slots
- Low stamina costs and cooldowns on most skills
- Mediocre trait besides Status Caster
- Waiting To Hunt has a 4 Turn CD, meaning you cannot maintain Anticipation constantly throughout the whole battle
- Lowest life of all Cosmics, tied with Execumancer, Zuperfox, Steamwrath, Dratis, Spitfire, Roboelf, and Vishamah
Perry Goes Anti-Furry
- Blinding Venom (40 Thunder dmg + Total Blind, 36s, 2 CD)
- White Walker Hands (35 Water dmg + Freeze, 31s, 2 CD)
- Scorched Wolves / Blinding Toxines (Wolves for AoE 35 Thunder dmg + Guard Down + Shock, 21s, 2 CD / Toxines for AoE 20 Thunder dmg + Blind, 36s, 2 CD)
- Waiting To Hunt (Self Anticipation + Team Dodge Area, 41s, 4 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed; 2 Team Speed, 1 Speed
- Tanks with Taunt or Mega Taunt like Rhinata or Solarflare pair exceptionally well as it forces enemies to target them with single-target attacks.
- NER users like Ignis or Tabora can eliminate his negative effects.
- Pierce attackers like Dratis and Zuperfox can get past his Dodge Area.
- A strong Earth attacker can easily take down this bootleg Perry the Platypus.
- Artifacts such as L1ght or Roboelf are immune to his plethora of negative effects.
- Deniers like Rody, Slugazoid and Ophiuchus the Zodiac can halt him. The former two in particular are great thanks to their single target 100% Stamina Removal skill. Rody is probably better thanks to it being an extra turn skill plus her CDA skills but Slug's DoTs and Stamina Halving can also ruin him.