Being the Lord of the Sea was not enough for him. He decided to cross the forbidden shore to rule the solid ground; and he came ashore meaning to stay. As a good ruler he inspires and protects his fellow warriors.
Lord of Atlantis' main role is to support allies with Damage Boosts, healing, Double Damage, and Precision, while removing enemy and ally status effects.
- Great support skills
- Special gives team Double Damage
- Little to no cooldowns
- Low stamina costs
- Horrible stats
- Bad trait
- Outclassed by monsters that can do the same thing
- Performs poorly on its own
Atlantis' Support Edit
- Mass Refresh (Team NER + Team 20% Stamina, 21s, 2 CD)
- Good Rain/Bad Rain (40 Water dmg + Team Damage Boost, 28s, 2 CD)
- Blessed Water (Ally Precision + Double Damage, 14s, 0 CD)
- Cleaning / Refresh (30 Water dmg + PER, 14s, 0 CD) / (Ally NER + 20% Stamina Restore, 12s, 0 CD)
By using a Team Strength rune, you give your allies more power and especially the one you will boost with Blessed Water (or even both). You also want to be faster than your allies so they can deal massive damage right away. As said before, Blessed Water is simply an amazing move: giving Double Damage, Precision and having no cooldown is simply a god-like move for a breedable legendary of his kind. Cleaning can be used to remove buffs from one foe. This can be useful against self-boosting attackers like Ixofex and Muerte McBlood, or self-boosting tanks like Cryotan, Ouros, Igursus and Balor. Mass Refresh removes bad status effects for all your team and restores some stamina, but does suffer from a cooldown, so be careful about using it. Alternatively, you can use Refresh instead of Mass Refresh or maybe even instead of your offensive move to avoid the cooldown of NER.
Recommended Runes: 1 Team Strength, 1 Speed, 1 Team Speed; 1 Team Strength, 2 Team Speed; 3 Team Speed
- Being weak to Thunder, Lord of Atlantis is destroyed easily by any good Thunder monster such as General Uria and VoltaiK.
- Since he is only immune to Blind, you can Freeze, Stun, and Possess him with no problems. Volthar, in this case, is perfect.
- You can also target his allies as Lord of Atlantis is pretty weak on his own, like the majority of old supports.