Lostyghost is trying to find what he needs to stop roaming the living world. Along the way, he enjoys scaring people and making children cry. Not believing in ghosts doesn't mean they don't exist...
Lostyghost is one of the first monsters to have a skill that uses possession (sadly it's his ultimate move). He has quite high damaging skills, but sadly a really low power stat. He does have a good speed but he doesn't have any skills for a denier. The rest are just pure garbage as he has no AoE moves, bad trait and useless relic slots. Overall, a bad monster that lost it way to be good. Another thing that he has access to Blind and Nightmares which cannot save him from being a bad monster.
- Some powerful skills, including a 75 Damage move
- No cooldowns and very low stamina costs
- Good speed
- All skills are Dark, making him weak against his own element
- Has no AoE moves
- Garbage trait and power hurts his damage output
- Below average life stat
- Weird relic slots for an attacker
- Warriors Pantheon (75 Dark dmg, 19s, 0 CD)
- Ghostly Iron (31 Dark dmg + Blind, 15s, 0 CD)
- Ghost in Chains (60 Dark dmg + Blind, 17s, 0 CD)
- Ouija Evening (63 Dark dmg + Nightmares, 18s, 0 CD)
As a fast attacker, Lostyghost highly benefits from his 75 base power move Warriors Pantheon which has no cooldown, like all his other moves. Ghost in Chains blinds the target and Ouija Evening applies nightmares. Warriors Pantheon is always the strongest, Ghost in Chains is the better blind move and Ouija Evening is the better nightmares move. Ghostly Iron has next to no use, but at the very least can be used against Damage Mirrors to lessen the recoil, and none of his other moves have any use, either.
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed; 3 Strength; 3 Team Speed