For many years, the Fire army was nothing but an unruly crowd, but with time, two monsters rose as contenders for the role of General of the Fire army. Darmith and Lucifire gathered followers, but Darmith had more, so Lucifire had to step aside. Now she's back to claim control of her army!
Lucifire the Helltaser, the Thunder version of the Lucifires, packs a punch with her high power stat and high damaging moves. She also has some nice gimmicks like Stun, Burn, Ignite, PER, Blind etc. to name some. She is a solid monster and a good nemesis.
- Great Power
- Good Speed
- Many high-damaging Skills.
- Can apply Fire Protection (halving damage taken from Fire attacks)
- Thunder Skills on a Fire Monster.
- Moderate to high cooldowns on most skills.
- Lackluster trait
- Low Health
- Hearthseeker Slash (75 Thunder dmg + Stun, 31s, 2 CD)
- Lucky Fire (45 Fire AoE dmg + Burn + Ignite, 41s, 3 CD)
- Darmith Ch.9 (35 Special AoE dmg + Damage Reduction + Blind + PER, 45s, 3 CD)
- Darmith Ch. 6 (Team Burn Immunity + Precision + Fire Protection, 34s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed; 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
- Hearthseeker Blow (65 Thunder dmg + Stun, 31s, 3 CD)
- Darmith Ch. 6
- Demonic Tears (50 Fire dmg + Burn + Ignite, 31s, 2 CD)
- Darmith Ch. 5 / Hearthseeker (Damage Reduction + Blind + PER, 31s, 1 CD) / (55 Thunder dmg + 50% stun, 29s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
- She is easily denied by anything except Freeze.
- Strong Water attackers like Hookuai and Gorg can make quick work of her due to her low life stat.
- Monsters with CDA, like Grakon and Pierceid, can activate her high cooldowns.
- NER users like Gakora and Frosilka can cleanse the pesky effects she applies.