For many years, the Fire army was nothing but an unruly crowd, but with time, two monsters rose as contenders for the role of General of the Fire army. Darmith and Lucifire gathered followers, but Darmith had more, so Lucifire had to step aside. Now she's back to claim control of her army!
Lucifire the Helltaser, the Thunder version of the Lucifires, packs a punch with her high power stat and high damaging moves. She also has some nice gimmicks like Stun, Burn, Ignite, PER, Blind etc. to name some. She is a solid monster and a good nemesis overall.
- Great stats overall
- Many high-damaging skills
- Neat support move in Darmith Ch. 6
- Thunder skills as a Fire Monster.
- Nice relic slots
- AoE PER
- Moderate to high cooldowns
- Mediocre trait
- Below average life
Organic Thunder Candles (Ranked)
- Hearthseeker Slash (75 Thunder dmg + Stun, 31s, 2 CD)
- Lucky Fire (AoE 45 Fire dmg + Burn + Ignite, 41s, 3 CD)
- Darmith Ch.9 (AoE 35 Special dmg + Damage Reduction + Blind + PER, 45s, 3 CD)
- Darmith Ch. 6 / Hearthseeker Blow (Ch.6 for Team Burn Immunity + Precision + Fire Protection, 34s, 1 CD) / (Blow for 65 Thunder dmg + Stun, 31s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed; 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed/Speed
Head of the School Council (Unranked)
- Hearthseeker Blow
- Darmith Ch. 6
- Demonic Tears (50 Fire dmg + Burn + Ignite, 31s, 2 CD)
- Darmith Ch. 5 / Hearthseeker (Damage Reduction + Blind + PER, 31s, 1 CD) / (55 Thunder dmg + 50% Stun, 29s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed