For many years, the Fire army was nothing but an unruly crowd, but with time, two monsters rose as contenders for the role of General of the Fire army. Darmith and Lucifire gathered followers, but Darmith had more, so Lucifire had to step aside. Now she's back to claim control of her army!
- Good stats
- Many high-damaging Skills.
- Can apply Fire Protection (halving damage taken from Fire attacks)
- Thunder Skills on a Fire Monster.
- Moderate to high cooldowns on most skills.
- Terrible Trait
- Squishy Health
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Hearthseeker Slash (75 Thunder dmg + Stun, 31s, 2 CD)
- Lucky Fire (45 Fire AoE dmg + Burn + Ignite, 41s, 3 CD)
- Darmith Ch.9 (35 Special AoE dmg + Damage Reduction + Blind + PER, 45s, 3 CD)
- Darmith Ch. 6 (Team Burn Immunity + Precision + Fire Protection, 34s, 1 CD) / Hearthseeker (55 Thunder dmg + 50% chance to Stun, 29s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed; 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
- Hearthseeker Blow (65 Thunder dmg + Stun, 31s, 0 CD)
- Darmith Ch. 6
- Demonic Tears (50 Fire dmg + Burn + Ignite, 31s, 2 CD)
- Darmith Ch. 5 / Hearthseeker (Damage Reduction + Blind + PER, 31s, 1 CD) / (55 Thunder dmg + 50% stun, 29s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
As Helltaser is a Fire Monster with Thunder Skills, it is very difficult to soak up any damage she deals (literally and metaphorically). However, like the other Lucifires, she is very weak to all forms of deny with the exception of Freeze. Keep in mind that Darmith Ch. 6 and Hearthseeker counter Total Blind and CDA respectively, so there is some risk involved, though Ranked Helltaser won't run both or maybe even neither, while Unranked Lucifire isn't much of a threat (she is Level 100 after all). Monsters such as Pierceid, Sunblast, Al Canine and others will do wonders against Lucifire.