For many years, the Fire army was nothing but an unruly crowd, but with time, two monsters rose as contenders for the role of General of the Fire army. Darmith and Lucifire gathered followers, but Darmith had more, so Lucifire had to step aside. Now she's back to claim control of her army!
Lucifire the Hopefreezer has a pretty high power, meaning she can pack one hell of a punch! Especially with Lucky Fire, a 45 Damage AoE that applies Burn and Ignite, that skill alone can wipe out an entire team when factoring in Burn + Ignite's combined total of 85% DoT Damage, provided the enemy doesn't have NER, Dodge Area or Regeneration. She also has a 35 Damage AoE Blind, Damage Reduction and PER, as well as a Water-based 75 Damage Single Freeze. However, Lucifire's main problem is the fact that, besides her Power and Skills Group 4 Skills, everything else is quite lacking, most of her SG2 and SG3 Skills are quite mediocre and her Trait is also quite mediocre for Nemesis Standards. All of this hinders Lucifire a lot, yet she remains a really solid monster.
- Good stats
- Many high-damaging skills
- Can apply Fire Protection (halving damage taken from Fire attacks)
- Has Water Skills on a Fire monster
- Moderate to high cooldowns on most skills
- Bad trait for a Nemesis
Recommended Moveset Edit
Fire Outcast (Unranked) Edit
- Demonic Tears (50 Fire dmg + Burn + Ignite, 31s, 2 CD)
- Darmith Ch. 6 (AoE Burn Immunity + Precision + Fire Protection, 34s, 1 CD)
- Hopefreezer Blow (65 Water dmg + Freeze, 31s, 3 CD)
- Hopefreezer (55 Water dmg + 50% chance of Freeze, 31s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
Fiery Revolution (Ranked) Edit
- Hopefreezer Slash (75 Water dmg + Freeze, 31s, 2 CD)
- Lucky Fire (AoE 45 Fire dmg + Burn + Ignite, 41s, 3 CD)
- Darmith Ch. 9 (AoE 35 Special dmg + Damage Reduction + Blind + PER, 45s, 3 CD)
- Darmith Ch. 6 / Hopefreezer (AoE Burn Immunity + Precision + Fire Protection, 34s, 1 CD) / (55 Water dmg + 50% chance Freeze, 31s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed; 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
- It is very difficult to counter Hopefreezer, unless you counter her before she gets a turn in. As Lucifire's trait is only Immunity to Freeze and Burn, this leaves Lucifire very easily countered by Stun, Possession and CDA. Some deniers such as Pierceid, Al Canine and Warmaster Sherezar work very well against Lucifire.
- Belbreath can apply Damage Protection, reducing Lucifire's Damage by 50%! Not only that, but she can also apply Hydrophobic Shield to all allies, meaning Lucifire will deal no damage to your allies due to Hydrophobic Shield.