For many years, the Fire army was nothing but an unruly crowd, but with time, two monsters rose as contenders for the role of General of the Fire army. Darmith and Lucifire gathered followers, but Darmith had more, so Lucifire had to step aside. Now she's back to claim control of her army!
Lucifire the Lifemelter, being the basic Lucifire, is nothing too special, but she isn't too shabby either. She still has skills such as Lucky Fire, a 45 Damage AoE that applies Burn and Ignite, which can single-handedly wipe out an entire team. She also has Darmith Ch. 9, a 35 Damage AoE Blind, Damage Reduction and PER. As well as an 80 damage skill, though it doesn't apply anything extra on top of it. However, Lucifire's main problem is the fact that, besides her Power and Skills Group 4 Skills, everything else is quite lacking, most of her SG2 and SG3 Skills are quite mediocre and her Trait is also quite mediocre for Nemesis Standards. All of this hinders Lucifire a lot, however, Lucifire is still a really good Monster.
- Good Stats
- High-damaging moves
- Moderate to high cooldowns.
- Mediocre Trait for a Nemesis.
- Easily outshined by Lucifire the Hopefreezer and Lucifire the Helltaser.
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Lifemelter Slash (80 Fire dmg, 28s, 3 CD)
- Lucky Fire (45 Fire AoE dmg + Burn + Ignite, 41s, 3 CD)
- Darmith Ch.9 (35 Special AoE dmg + Damage Reduction + Blind + PER, 45s, 3 CD)
- Lifemelter Blow / Darmith Ch. 6 (75 Fire dmg, 28s, 2 CD) / (Team Burn Immunity + Precision + Fire Protection [50% fire dmg received], 34s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed; 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed
- Lifemelter Blow
- Darmith Ch.6
- Demonic Tears (50 Fire dmg + Burn + Ignition, 31s, 2 turn CD)
- Lifemelter / Darmith Ch.5 (60 Fire dmg, 28s, 1 CD) / (Single Blind + Dmg Reduction + PER, 31s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
Seeing as (like the other Lucifires) Lifemelter is only Immune to Freeze (and Burning lol), without Hardened, Tough or Bulwark, use a Denier that doesn't deny utilizing Freeze, such as Pierceid, Sunblast and Al Canine. The former two are more preferrable as they can Possess, which can be extremely helpful, as Lucifire hits extremely hard.