Lumoona is a medium who can communicate with Mystery through astral planes. In these conversations, Mystery gives Lumoona a peek into future events. When Captain Copperbeard discovered this, he made Lumoona his advisor. She also serves as a compass for buried treasure!
Lumoona, owner of probably the longest-named moves in the game, and an overall annoying support to deal with. Main gimmicks include Possession, Possession Immunity, status effect removal, and tampering with cooldowns.
- Team Possession Immunity
- AoE Possession
- AoE PER + Negate Healing
- Ally 30% Heal + 30% Stamina regain + CDDA
- Somewhat disappointing stats
- No NER, unlike modern support monsters
- Applies very few positive and negative effects
- Your Heart, Linked to Mine (30 Magic dmg + AoE Possession, 3 CD)
- The Powers of 3 Times 3 (35 Magic AoE dmg + PER + Negate Healing, 2 CD)
- Illness Leave, Health Return (30% heal + 30% stamina regain + CDDA, 3 CD)
- Only my Loa (50 Special dmg + Team AoE Possession Immunity, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- Since most of her moves have high cooldowns, CDA monsters like Al Canine and Patient Cyber can be really useful in rendering her useless.
- Any Nature Attacker, like Prince Charmless, can easily defeat her.
- Many Cursers, such as Draghar and Gualgui, can be very troublesome since she doesn't have NER.
Fun Facts Edit
- Most of her moves' names are actually rhymes: For You, I Yearn; For Me, You Burn; Magic Mend, Candle Burn; Illness Leave, Health Return /// I Bind Your Hands, I Bind Your Eyes, Ribbons Bind and Entwine, Your Heart, Linked to Mine /// I Fix This Spell, Then Set It Free, The Powers of 3 Times 3...