The energy inside Lux Aura is immense. It is said that she can fight all Dark monsters on her own. Wouldn't you like to find out if it's true?
Lux Aura can attack multiple targets dealing decent damage in the process. Lux Aura isn't all about damage, however. She has access to great support moves to help her dealing with her enemies and boosting her teammates. However, she tries to be both an attacker and support at the same time, but being a bit mediocre at both.
- Good and interesting movepool
- Decent speed and damaging skills
- Low cooldowns
- Has access to great support moves
- AoE NER + 70% stamina restore
- Garbage trait
- Doesn't inflict many status effects
- Bad power and health
- Many high damaging skills, but low power stat
- Alpenglow / Phosphenes (50 Special dmg + Blind, 29s, 1 CD) / (50 Special dmg + Daze, 27s, 1 CD)
- Anthelion (60 Light dmg, 29s, 0 CD)
- Belt of Venus (Team NER + Precision + 70% Stamina Restore, 36s, 2 CD)
- Sylvanshine (Ally Precision + Double Damage, 28s, 2 CD)
This Lux Aura is mixed between attacking and support. Alpenglow inflicts Blind, while Phosphenes inflicts Daze. Anthelion is your most powerful move and your move of choice to bring Dark-types to the ground. Belt of Venus is there with Team NER and also to refill the stamina of all allies, so you won't need to recharge. Sylvanshine is there to boost one of the monsters in your team. Using it on the first turn on the most useful attacker of the fight is a good idea.
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed; 2 Team Speed, 1 Strength; 3 Team Speed