The energy inside Lux Aura is immense. It is said that she can fight all Dark monsters on her own. Wouldn't you like to find out if it's true?
Lux Aura is fast and powerful. She has a very powerful move called Anthelion, which doesn't have any cooldown and deals very heavy Light damage. She can also attack multiple targets dealing great damage in the process. Lux Aura isn't all about damage, however. She has access to great support moves to help her dealing with her enemies and boosting her teammates. Overall Lux Aura is a decent monster which puts her at the B+ rank in the Viability Ranking.
- Good and interesting movepool
- Good Speed
- Great damaging skills
- Good AoE move
- Low cooldowns
- 60 damage move with no cooldown
- Has access to great support moves
- Bad trait
- Doesn't inflict many status effects
- Stats aren't the best compared to other monsters of her role
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Alpenglow/Phosphenes (Alpenglow for 50 special dmg + Blind w/ 29s, 1-turn CD) / (Phosphenes for 50 Special dmg + Daze w/ 27s, 1-turn CD)
- Anthelion (60 Light dmg w/ 29s, no CD)
- Belt of Venus (AoE NER + Precision + 70% stamina w/ 36s, 2-turn CD)
- Sylvanshine (Precision + Double Damage w/ 28s, 2-turn CD)
- 2 Power Runes, 1 Speed Rune/ 2 Speed 1 Power
This Lux Aura is mixed between attacking and support. Alpenglow inflicts Blind, while Phosphenes inflicts Daze and deals a bit more damage (use the one you like the most). Anthelion is your most powerful move and your move of choice to bring Dark-types to the ground. Belt of Venus is there to cure bad status and also to heal the stamina of all your team, so you won't need to recharge. Sylvanshine is there to boost one of the monsters in your team. Using it on the first turn on the most useful attacker of the fight is a good idea.
Lux Aura is weak to Metal. Using a Metal-type attacking monster is a good counter. Metalhëad is a good option while Drazza can also do the job just fine. Annihilator R2 is another Metal-type attacker that can bring Lux Aura down. Stunning, freezing and possessing Lux Aura is another option if using a Metal monster is an issue. Lux Aura doesn't have much flaws, so these are the only things that can safely bring it down.