Greetings Master. I am ML-1 YAMATO (Monster Legends MODEL 1). I am here to serve you. If you want me to come, say YAMATO. If you want me to kill, choose an attack. For more information, read my instruction manual.
ML-1 YAMATO, the only monster in the Monster Legends universe to come with an instruction manual. Its main role is to inflict onslaught damage while prolonging its own vitality with Shields, while applying Metal Weakness and Burn on enemies.
- Multiple self-shield + Extra Turn moves
- Generally low cooldowns
- One of the worst traits in the game
- Poor stats
- No AoE status effects
- Really high cooldowns on 2 of the moves
- Very little status effects
- SH-20ET (Self 20% Shield + Extra Turn, 23s, 1 CD)
- MS-45ST (45 Special dmg + self 40% Stamina Restore, 30s, 0 CD)
- SW-45M (45 Special dmg + Metal Weakness, 29s, 0 CD)
- MS-60 / MS-35A (60 Metal dmg, 30s, 1 CD) / (AoE 35 Metal dmg, 32s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed