This dark warrior of the internet shows his battles to the world for a living. The more people watch his conquests, the stronger he becomes. He has but one weakness: If you give him an "unlike" it will be like a fatal blow for him.
MMOnster is a Dark attacker who also has Life Removal to damage enemies. He has supporting moves as well, but his Life Removal doesn’t remove much life and he has low damage output with a matching Power stat. Not a great monster, but a decent choice for the Adventure Map.
- Unique movepool
- Life Steal
- Great support moves
- Access to Life Removal
- Outdated stats
- Mediocre trait
- High cooldowns and stamina costs
- Bad relic slots
- Reverse Healing counters his Life Steal moves
Be Sure To Like and Subscribe!
- MMO Broadswords (AoE 35 Special dmg + Nightmares, 31s, 3 CD)
- Heister Strike / Hijacker Bash (Heister for 40 Dark dmg + 50% Life Steal, 28s, 1 CD) / (Hijacker for 50 Dark dmg + 50% Life Steal, 30s, 2 CD)
- Three Dislikes! (30% Life Removal, 35s, 4 CD)
- Every Like Helps! (Ally 50% Heal + Random Positive Effect, 35s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed
- Three Dislikes!
- Every Like Helps!
- Hijacker Bash
- Two Dislikes! (20% Life Removal, 32s, 3 CD)
Use this set if you would rather use MMOnster in the adventure map. Two Dislikes! removes 20% HP from boss and Three Dislikes! removes 30%. Half of a boss's health can be removed easily compared to more traditional, set damage approach.
Recommended Runes: 2 Speed, 1 Strength; 3 Speed
- Light monsters can dispatch him fairly easily.
- He can be easily denied due to him not having an immunity to anything.
- This monster is based off of the YouTuber PopularMMOs.