Makugan is a cyborg sent from the future to stop the lethality of Jakugan. However, will the presence of this monster stop the problem that is Jakugan? Or will the remedy be worse than the problem itself? Has anyone thought that maybe Makugan's futuristic skills could break the balance in the present?
Makugan is a very powerful attacker. She has a whopping 3,729 power, with high damaging moves and AoE Metal Weakness to complement it. Her main gimmicks include Extra turns, Nanovirus, Bleed, PER and Evasion too.
- Monstrous power
- Good trait
- Uses PER before attacking, which counters Evasion and other defenses
- Self Evasion
- 50 Metal damage move with 0 Stamina, 0 CD
- Generally low stamina costs
- Good speed for an attacker
- Moderate to low cooldowns
- Below average life
Sharp and Sweet
- Blades Queen (AoE 40 Metal dmg + Bleed, 27s, 2 CD)
- Enemies Without Benefits (PER + 70 Metal dmg + AoE Nanovirus, 24s, 2 CD)
- Indefatigable Assassin (50 Metal dmg, 0s, 0 CD)
- Reflective Camouflage / Iron Maiden (Camouflage for 50 Special dmg + AoE Metal Weakness + Self Evasion, 31s, 2 CD) / (Maiden for 40 Special dmg + Metal Weakness + Extra Turn, 23s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
- Strong Magic attackers such as Gelotron and Devastress can deal a lot of damage to her.
- Her trait only covers immunity from Possession and Stun, so Freeze users like Zimnyaya and Warmaster Thalassa or Corruption users like Korruptus and Lord Pumpseed can deny her and even make Makugan attack her allies.