Malair used to be an important sorcerer in charge of protecting the Earth against magical threats. One day, just to see how it felt, he decided to try using a little black magic... It consumed him and turned him to the path of evil.
Malair used to be a powerful Magic attacker. His power is a bit outdated, hurting his ability to deal damage, but he can also spread various status effects, including random ones to make up for it.
- Good power and speed
- Lowish cooldowns
- Life steal
- Many status effects
- 50% stamina drain
- Random effects rely on luck
- Poor health
- Mediocre trait
- Some skills have high cooldowns
By the Wrath of Malair! Edit
- By the Flames of Vassago! (60 Special dmg + 50% Life Steal, 28s, 1 CD)
- By the Omnipotent of Zagan! / By the Images of Surgat! (Zagan for 55 Magic dmg + Bleed, 34s, 1 CD) / (Surgat for 45 Magic dmg + 2 Random Negative Effects, 30s, 3 CD)
- By the Fangs of Xezbeth! (AoE 35 Magic dmg + Negative Random Effect, 28s, 2 CD)
- By the Demons of Rakshasa! (AoE 35 Magic dmg + Nightmares, 33s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Power, 1 Team Speed
This moveset is all about damage and status effects. By the Flames of Vassago! steals HP, so use that whenever you need it. By the Omnipotent of Zagan! gives bleeding to the target while By the Images of Surgat! gives 2 random negative effects. By the Fangs of Xezbeth! gives a random effect to all foes. By the Demons of Rakshasa! applies AoE Nightmares. This moveset could also allow for Malair to act as a curser.