On a full moon night, a pack of three wolves crossed the Cosmic Portal and entered the world of Monster Legends. They were guided by the oldest and wisest one, Master Masher. He will do anything and everything to calm his two children’s thirst for blood.
Master Masher is an outstanding Earth Denier and Support monster, similar to Lindworm. He can turn transfer into any ally to deny or attack while giving his entire team Bleed Hater or giving his whole team both Bleed Hater and Taunt Hater to destroy Tanks and enemies with Bleed. However, he himself cannot apply Bleed to take advantage of Bleed Hater, but the tortures he can apply are amazing; Curse and Nightmares. He also has lots of denial potential with AoE Corrupted on top of Stamina Leak, bypassing Possession Immunity, and an AoE 50% Stamina Removal. The price he pays for all these effects is almost nonexistent, as his stamina costs are very low. Overall, you do not want to be facing this furry, or he'll mash your team to paste in no time.
- Amazing support skills such as Turn Transfer, Bleed Hater and Taunt Hater, which counters meta tanks like Shelly, Cryocrawler and Bombeta
- Two forms of denial in Corruption and Stamina Removal
- Access to 4 negative effects
- Has Dark moves as an Earth monster
- Great speed
- Good trait
- Extremely low stamina costs
- Nice relic slot in Staff
- Moderate to low cooldowns
- Bad life
- Trap doesn't pair well with low life
- Easily denied without SC
- Ullrica Segue (Team Bleed Hater + Ally Extra Turn, 32s, 3 CD)
- Bad Moon Rising (AoE 30 Dark dmg + Corruption + Stamina Leak, 27s, 3 CD)
- Dog Soldiers (Team Taunt Hater + Bleed Hater, 11s, 2 CD)
- Moonstruck / Curse Of The Werewolf / Under A Pale Moon (Moonstruck for AoE 20 Earth dmg + 50% Stamina Removal, 7s, 2 CD) / (Curse for AoE 15 Dark dmg + Curse, 16s, 1 CD) / (Pale for 30 Earth dmg + Nightmares + 50% Stamina Removal, 25s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed
- Monsters that can apply Bleed, such as Fampirastral, and most notably Ullrica, can easily take advantage of Bleed Hater to make a primary attacker do a lot more damage.
- Any denier, besides CDA users when his Status Caster is on, can easily shut him down due to him having no form of defending against denial, besides his Status Caster.
- Being an Earth monster, Dark attackers such as Kaguya and Krampus the Killjoy can easily kill him.
- Strong Anticipation attackers like Hardy can mop the floor with this wolf and his team.
- Any Mega Taunt monster can block his denial skills. Most notable to use is Shelly, as he has the Abomination trait, which renders him immune to Bleed, Nightmares, and Corruption, Master Masher's main effects. However, be wary of his ability to give allies Taunt Hater.
- Since he mostly uses AoEs for his denials and also turn transfer, Lord Platypus can counter him with Anticipation and his team Dodge Area, making Masher almost useless.
- Chuckle Muckel is also a very good choice since she can apply Control Immunity or Pyrophobic Shield, alongside Torture Immunity to her team, which can come in seriously handy against Bleed Hater and his denials.