Matt Stonie had worked in General Nishant's camp's kitchens for years and felt his life was wasting away there. The problem was that the camp's guards never let him out of the kitchen. So how did he escape? He ate all the food he had cooked for Nishant's entire army! That way, when he ran away in the middle of the night, they were all too starved and weak to go after him.
Role: Self-Sustaining Attacker
Matt Stonie is a decent Dark attacker. For starters, he has a trait of Torture Immunity, meaning chip damage is out of the question, Stun Immunity, countering a fair chunk of Deniers, and applies Nightmares to all foes at the start of battle. This SC however is not as a good due to it being likely soaked up by a Mega Taunt or avoided with Dodge Area. Next up are his stats, and they are amazing. He's lightning fast, outspeeding ALL deniers, and he has a high life and good power. Next course is the skills, and they are pretty solid. He has 3 Magic skills, meaning Dark monsters aren't a problem for him, a decent self buff in Megatoad Training, can gain Life Increased and Double Life before damage and, his main gimmick, Life Stealing skills. This helps with Sustainability and those buffs can help with it even more. Reverse healing isn’t as much a problem due to no monsters with it being meta, and negate healing can’t stop his tanky life. Overall he's a solid Attacker and will hopefully show some good competitive battling and not just competitive eating.
- Great trait
- Outstanding stats
- Has 3 Magic moves as a Dark monster
- Great sustainability with NER, Life Steal, Maximum Life Increased, and Double Healing
- Can apply Double Life or Life Increase before stealing life to boost healing effectiveness
- Has a 0s, 0 CD skill, meaning he isn't hard-walled by CDA and Stamina Drain
- Moderate to low stamina costs
- Stamina drain can prevent him from using his best moves
- Reverse Healing hard-walls him
- Easily denied by everything but Stun
- Heavily relies on raw damage
- Professional Devourer (Self Double Life + 60 Dark dmg + 100% Life Steal, 36s, 3 CD)
- Food Demolisher (55 Dark dmg + Nightmares + 100% Life Steal, 16s, 1 CD)
- Growing Hunger (Self 50% Life Increase + AoE 40 Magic dmg + 100% Life Steal, 36s, 3 CD)
- Night Feeding / Feed Me! (Night for AoE 40 Dark dmg + Nightmares, 26s, 2 CD) / (Me! for 40 Magic dmg + 100% Life Steal, 0s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Life/Speed/Team Speed; 1 Strength, 2 Life/Speed/Team Speed; 1 Strength, 1 Life, 1 Speed/Team Speed
- Any Monster with reverse healing such as ZHC or Waldorf can make this Competitive Eater starve.
- A Strong Corrupted Light attacker like Blumeria can cook this Hungry Chipmunker.
- While trailing behind him, deniers like Viatrix, Kat-herine and Pure Pandalf can be yet another guard to lock him in place. Getting flashbacks to the camp, Stonie?
- This monster is based off of YouTuber and competitive eater, Matt Stonie.
- The trident he uses is based on a bread fork, which is commonly seen in his competitive eating videos.