Queen and Warmaster Thalassa doesn't know yet if Lord Nebotus will eventually claim the deep sea as his, but if he ever tries to, he'll have to face Megalobot first. The Warmaster commissioned Ingenica to build this ferocious artifact shark.
Let's give a hand to Ingenica for creating yet another wonderful monster right here! Megalobot is an outstanding water attacker who possesses an insane gimmick that even rivals Cruelectrek's. He has a frightening power stat and holds an amazing amount of health, even surpassing plenty of Corrupted tanks! His traits are also insane, as he holds Artifact at r0, making him immune to ALL status effects. He then gets super attuned at r1, which is magnificent with his self healing skill Repair Protocol, however his status caster is underwhelming not affecing him! Now comes the best part, his moveset. This mecha Meg firstly wields 4 Metal and 2 Thunder skills as a Water attacker, meaning he takes advantage of multiple disadvantages. He then packs a punch with his magnificent damage output due to his mostly heavy damaging skills. He also throws in 2 DoTs which are Shock to counter extra turns and Bleeding for further damage. But oh boy, it doesn't end there, for he also utilizes percentage life removal! He doesn't just remove 25% of the total life of his enemy's entire team, for he can also remove 50% of one of his enemy's life as well. Fear not though, as his relic slots will definitely not disappoint you. He has the Sword and Armor relics slots, that will boost his damage output even further, and also cushion his already tanky life. This monster's extremely good, but he also has some downsides. He has high cooldowns and an average speed stat. But overall, these cons do not hamper the countless pros this attacker has, and is an amazing addition to have in this meta.
- Amazing trait
- Amazing power and life
- Good relics
- Access to single 50% and AoE 25% (75% against Mega Taunt) Life Removal
- Has 2 Thunder and 4 Metal moves as a Water Monster
- Moderate to low stamina costs
- Insane self support skill in Repair Protocol
- Repair Protocol activates its own Super Attuned, providing even more stamina
- High cooldowns
- Carnage Imperative has 4 CD
- Saw Subroutine / Carnage Imperative (Saw for 60 Metal dmg + Bleed, 11s, 1 CD) / (Carnage for 50% Life Removal + Bleed, 42s, 4 CD)
- Taser Tide (AoE 45 Thunder dmg + Shock, 26s, 2 CD)
- Ripper Directive / Array Of Blood (Ripper for AoE 40 Metal dmg + Bleed, 18s, 2 CD) / (Array for AoE 25% Life Removal + Shock, 42s, 3 CD)
- Repair Protocol (Self 50% Heal + 25% Stamina Restore + Extra Turn, 32s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed/Life; 3 Strength; 1 Life, 1 Speed, 1 Strength
- While it can't be denied by status effects, it can still be stalled by CDA or Stamina Drain. The best monsters for Stamina Draining are Yaoguai Wangzhou and Monstera, while monsters like Pure Pandalf can shut him off for at least one turn with CDA.
- Strong Thunder attackers such as Cruelectrek and Raijin can tear this mecha shark apart.
- Its Artifact trait provides immunity to all effects. Use Trait Disablers like Waldorf and Chi Ao Loong to get rid of it.
- Its name and design is based on a Megalodon, an extinct species of shark.