Thousands of years ago, the very dangerous Megaosteum was killed and buried under tons of sand. The cavemen were hoping that that would be the end of him, but now he's back in fossil form and more ferocious than ever.
Megaostem can unleash tons of damage very easily. He can further up the damage by boosting himself and gaining precision. Sadly, he lacks decent life and has a terrible trait.
- Good power
- Has self-support moves
- Low stamina costs
- One of the few monsters that can deal residual damage
- Bad trait, life, and speed
- Applies little status effects
- Moderate cooldowns
- Bone Chomp (60 Special dmg, 35s, 0 CD)
- Cataclysm (AoE 45 Fire dmg, 29s, 2 CD)
- Massive Laceration (40 Special dmg + AoE Residual dmg, 36s, 3 CD)
- Prehistoric Power (Self Double Damage + Precision + 50% Stamina Restore, 31s, 3 CD)
Bone Chomp is your no cooldown move against CDA users which deals massive damage to a single enemy. Prehistoric Power gives Megaosteum Double Damage and Precision, which is much appreciated. Use Prehistoric Power followed by Cataclysm to kill most of the foes you'll encounter without missing. Massive Laceration can also do AoE damage. Use it right after Cataclysm to do more damage if you used Prehistoric Power first. Adding Tephra to assist this beast gives you 80% more damage on fire attacks, adding the double boost so it can take down many bulky monsters such as General Atum or even Ouros.
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength