Metalband was on tour and, on a particularly vibrant night, Glamhead was so overcome with his own prodigy that, at the end of a song, he smashed his guitar against the stage floor, opening a hole. A Mythic creature rose from it, like a dark angel ascending from Rock 'n' Roll Hell. Its name was Metalbeat.
Metalbeat is a solid Metal attacker who does not stand out but can still suffice. He has many great self-support moves but they usually give him negative effects. Since he has no protection from them at all due to his awful trait, this leaves him ironically vulnerable. The worst part about him is his disgusting life stat, being the lowest of all Mythics and being even lower than some legendaries. However, apart from his life, his stats are great and he has both Vulnerable and Damage Boost to boost his damage output without his set-up skills.
- Great power and speed
- Many positive effects
- Vulnerable, Damage Boost, Double Damage and Triple Damage to boost damage output
- Self NER
- Highest single target damage output for a original mythic, tied with Dr. Wattz and JoshDub
- Good damage output
- Has a good 0s, 0 CD move meaning he's fine against Stamina Removal and CDA
- Good relic slots in sword
- Moderate to low stamina costs on most skills
- Lowest Mythic life stat in the game
- Only negative effect is Vulnerable
- Most attacks are Metal, making him weak against his own element
- Bland movepool
- Garbage trait
- Most buffs apply negative effects to himself
- Trap Relic slot doesn't go well with his horrendous life
- Moderate to high stamina costs on best skills
I Feel like a Monster (No Setup)
- Over 120 dB (70 Metal dmg, 46s, 2 CD)
- Turn Up The Volume! (AoE 40 Special dmg + Self Damage Boost, 43s, 3 CD)
- Prepare For The Solo! (AoE 30 Metal dmg + Vulnerable, 26s, 2 CD)
- Hierarchy Destroyer / Metal Family (Destroyer for Self NER + 45 Metal dmg, 25s, 0 CD) / (Family for 40 Metal dmg, 0s, 0 CD)
The Only Thing They Fear is Me (Setup)
- Over 120 dB
- Turn Up The Volume!
- Prepare For The Solo!
- Power Crazed / Don't Step On Me (Crazed for Self Trait Disable + Minor Blind + Triple Damage, 26s, 2 CD) / (Step for Self Skill Mirror + Double Damage + Vulnerable, 33s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength ; 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed
- Strong Magic attackers like Rara Avis make quick work of Metalbeat.
- Since his trait doesn't protect him from any type of denial besides Total Blind, good control monsters like Siamiss and Moonhaze can put him out of the battle.
- Since his self-buff skills also give him negative effects, monsters with PER like Blaz and Tayni can remove his buffs, leaving only the negative effects behind.