Metalband was on tour and, on a particularly vibrant night, Glamhead was so overcome with his own prodigy that, at the end of a song, he smashed his guitar against the stage floor, opening a hole. A Mythic creature rose from it, like a dark angel ascending from Rock 'n' Roll Hell. Its name was Metalbeat.
Metalbeat does not stand out in the mythic meta. He has self-support moves which give him negative effects. This is a problem, since he has no protection and a terrible trait. He mainly relies on setups to knock out his enemies, but is still a decent monster to have in your team if you do not have any better mythic attackers.
- Great power and speed
- Good amount of positive status effects
- Applies Vulnerable, which makes targets weak to all elements
- Self NER
- Good damage output
- Has a 0s 0CD move
- Pretty low stamina costs all around
- Good Sword Relic slot
- Horrible life
- Bad trait
- Only negative effect is Vulnerable
- Most attacks are Metal
- Bland movepool
- Many of his buffing moves apply negative effects to himself
- Trap Relic slot is bad with such low life
I Feel like a Monster (Raw Damage)
- Over 120 dB (70 Metal dmg, 46s, 2 CD)
- Turn Up The Volume! (AoE 40 Special dmg + Self Damage Boost, 43s, 3 CD)
- Prepare For The Solo! (AoE 30 Metal dmg + Vulnerable, 26s, 2 CD)
- Hierarchy Destroyer / Metal Family (Destroyer for Self NER + 45 Metal dmg, 25s, 0 CD) / (Family for 40 Metal dmg, 0s, 0 CD)
The Only Thing They Fear is Me (Setup)
- Over 120 dB
- Turn Up The Volume!
- Prepare For The Solo!
- Power Crazed / Don't Step On Me (Crazed for Self Trait Disable + Minor Blind + Triple Damage, 26s, 2 CD) / (Step for Self Skill Mirror + Double Damage + Vulnerable, 33s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength ; 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed
- Warmaster Elvira's trait can turns Metalbeat's Power Crazed into a simple Triple Damage apply. She can also NER him to remove his own negative effects.
- Strong Magic attackers like Rara Avis make quick work of Metalbeat.
- Since his trait doesn't protect him from any type of denial, good control monsters like Grakon and Moonhaze can put him out of the battle.
- Since his self-buff skills also give him negative effects, monsters with PER like Madam Fusion and Tayni can remove his buffs, leaving only the negative effects behind.