Heavier than a rain of axes. He’s all about motorcycles and raw meat. We tried to ask him more questions to write this piece for you but he kicked us out of his habitat after two minutes. Doesn’t seem to like people, this one.
Metalhëad is a very old monster, but is still a fairly solid pick. His trait comes in handy quite often, his stats are fairly high, and his movepool is pretty diverse. Despite this, however, he does have some flaws, such as being weak to Possession and Freeze.
- Overall good stats
- Diverse movepool
- AoE Stun
- Can inflict Nightmares and Burn
- Can possess enemies
- Self 20% heal + 20% Stamina + 30% Shield + Extra turn
- High cooldowns
- No other tortures besides Burn and Nightmares
- AoE attacks only deal around 30 dmg
- Low damage output for a decent power
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Shouting for Vengeance (50 Metal dmg + Metal Weakness, 30s, 0 CD)
- Kill them All! (AoE 30 Special dmg + Stun, 32s, 2 CD)
- Paranoia (30 Special dmg + Nightmares + Possession, 28s, 3 CD)
- In the Darkest Hour (Self 20% Heal + 20% Stamina Restore + 30% Shield + Extra Turn, 27s, 4 CD)
Start with Kill them All! in order to AoE Stun. After that, you can possess the most dangerous of them all using Paranoia, giving also nightmares in the process. Shouting for Vengeance is your best metal-type attack which also has no cooldown, which is very nice. In the Darkest Hour is used mainly to heal and block damage, but it can also be used when Metalhëad is possessed to give him a chance to not attack his team.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
Turn up the Bass Edit
- Shouting for Vengeance
- Kill them All!
- Justice for All! (AoE 30 Special dmg + Burn, 32s, 2 CD)
- Ace of Hearts (60 Special dmg + self Precision, 35s, 3 CD)
Start with Kill them All! as usual. Next up, use Ace of Heart to deal nice damage and gain precision to make sure you burn everyone when you are going to use Justice for All!. Shouting for Vengeance is your 0 cooldown move.
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength