Heavier than a rain of axes. He’s all about motorcycles and raw meat. We tried to ask him more questions to write this piece for you but he kicked us out of his habitat after two minutes. Doesn’t seem to like people, this one.
Metalhëad is a very old monster, but is still a fairly solid pick. His trait comes in handy quite often, his stats are fairly high, and his movepool is pretty diverse. Despite this, however, he does have some flaws, such as being weak to Possession and Freeze.
- Decent power
- Diverse movepool
- AoE Stun
- High cooldowns
- Bad speed, life and trait overall
- No other tortures besides Burn and Nightmares
- Only two AoE attacks and they only deal 30 dmg
- Low damage output for a decent power
- Special is useless: AoE 4-turn Death Countdown
Drop The Bass (Attacker/Denier)
- Shouting for Vengeance (50 Metal dmg + Metal Weakness, 30s, 0 CD)
- Kill them All! (AoE 30 Special dmg + Stun, 32s, 2 CD)
- Paranoia (30 Special dmg + Possession + Nightmares, 28s, 3 CD)
- In the Darkest Hour (Self 30% Shield + Extra Turn + 20% Heal + 20% Stamina Restore, 27s, 4 CD)
Start with Kill them All! in order to AoE Stun. After that, you can possess the most dangerous of them all using Paranoia, giving also nightmares in the process. Shouting for Vengeance is your best metal-type attack which also has no cooldown, which is very nice. In the Darkest Hour is used mainly to heal and block damage, but it can also be used when Metalhëad is possessed to give him a chance to not attack his team.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
Turn up the Bass (Attacker)
- Shouting for Vengeance
- Kill them All!
- Justice for All! (AoE 30 Special dmg + Burn, 32s, 2 CD)
- Ace of Hearts (60 Special dmg + self Precision, 35s, 3 CD)
Start with Kill them All! as usual. Next up, use Ace of Heart to deal nice damage and gain precision to make sure you burn everyone when you are going to use Justice for All!. Shouting for Vengeance is your 0 cooldown move.
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength