The real wild child. She left home at a young age to join a gang of bikers led by Rador. She was a savage biker, always screaming and getting into fights. When she heard that in a Metal band she could actually get paid for her screaming, she didn't hesitate and she joined Metalhëad immediately.
Metalisha is a metalhead chick with a nasty attitude, and even nastier support capabilities, because she is perhaps well-known just for her Triple Damage skill, but she is so much more; she has many other tricks up to her sleeves such as removing control effects, giving an extra turn, and even revive an ally with 50% Health!
- Great speed
- 50% Health resurrection move
- Multiple Control Effect Removal moves
- Various damage buff moves
- Low stamina costs
- Awful life stat
- High cooldowns
- Moth Into Flame applies Ignition to the ally you use it on and has a massive cooldown
- Only removes control effects, so allies can get killed easily by tortures
- One More Song (Single Ally 50% Resurrection, 18s, 3 CD)
- Enter Damageman (Single Ally Control Effects Removal + Triple Damage, 17s, 3 CD)
- Moth Into Flame (Single Ally Extra Turn + Ignite + 50% Stamina Restore, 15s, 4 CD)
- Puppet Master / Mind Blown (Master for Team Double Damage + Control Effects Removal, 27s, 3 CD) / (Blown for AoE 30 Special dmg + Daze, 28s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed