Necromancer conjured this genie by rubbing his lamp, but as soon as he met him, he realized he had made a mistake: Miserus is Necromancer's biggest nightmare: the new best master of necromancy, with unprecedented life-and-death skills Necromancer can only wish to have.
Miserus is the first Mythic support to provide Resurrection for his team. He has plenty of nice Support skills that also provide PER status control, ally damage boosts, and lots of heals. He also boasts a pretty good trait that includes arguably one of the best Status Caster effects out there. However, he sorely lacks effects like NER, TD, and Immunities that make so many other supports truly top-tier.
- Good trait and life
- Great speed
- Great support moves
- Many moves that heal
- Resurrection and Team Resurrection
- Double Damage and Damage Boost
- Amazing Special
- Only three moves do damage
- No NER
- 4-Slot Syndrome (too many good moves to choose from)
- Doesn't have Trait Disable to deal with Resurrection Blockers
- Anticipation is only a Status Caster
Recommended Moveset Edit
Pure Support Edit
- Omega (Ally Double Damage + 30% Heal, 43s, 3 CD)
- Dark Paradox (PER + 40 Special dmg + self 30% Heal, 43s, 3 CD)
- Black Life (Team 50% Resurrection, 53s, 3 CD)
- Ananta / Aleph Zero (Anata for Team 50% Heal, 33s, 3 CD) / (Aleph for Ally 50% Resurrection + Evasion, 46s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Life, 2 Team Speed; 3 Speed/Team Speed
Damage + Support Edit
- Dark Paradox
- Aleph Zero / Black Life
- The Master / Exterminator (Master for 45 Dark dmg, 22s, 0 CD) / (Exterminator for AoE 30 Dark dmg, 22s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 2 Speed; 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed
- Resurrection Blockers like Nikasia can counter Miserus easily as some of his best skills contain resurrection.
- Monsters that utilize Reverse or Negate Healing strip Miserus of one of his best abilities, especially given how he lacks any form of NER.
- Strong Light attackers like Arumel can take down this genie.