This monk is one of the most ancient inhabitants of Mount Annapurna. He has lived there in recluse for centuries but he comes out to defend his home. He may not go into many battles but he has all the skills he needs to always win.
Monky is a pretty versatile monster. He utilizes Mega Stun and Total Damage Reduction. He can also be used as a supporter, as he has a team Stun Immunity, a team Daze Immunity, and a team Precision (not in the same skill).
- Acceptable speed
- Mega Stun move with 2-turn cooldown
- Team Precision
- Team Stun removal
- Team Stun Immunity
- Team Daze Immunity
- AoE Slow
- Total Damage Reduction
- Mediocre power and life
- High cooldowns
- Bad trait
- Few Special-type moves
- Mantra of Invincibility (50 Light dmg + Team Daze Immunity, 28s, 2 CD)
- Rising Anger (50 Special dmg + Mega Stun, 28s, 2 CD)
- Golden Monkey Punch (40 Special dmg + Team Stun Immunity, 28s, 2 CD)
- Mantra of Focus (AoE 30 Light dmg + Team Precision, 35s, 3 CD)
This Monky build is just to make your team unstoppable. Rising Anger is a must-have skill in all builds, as it packs a punch, and stuns an enemy for 2 turns. This skill can save you in most situations! Golden Monkey Punch deals decent damage, and the good part is that it makes your team immune to Stun. Mantra of Invincibility deals heavy light damage and makes all allies immune to Daze. Mantra of Focus gives all allies Precision.
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed; 2 Team Speed, 1 Speed
- Mantra of Invincibility
- Rising Anger
- Magic Circle (40 Light dmg + Total Damage Reduction, 28s, 2 CD)
- Spirit Control (AoE 20 Light dmg + Slow, 35s, 4 CD)
Rising Anger is your best immobilizing skill with Mega Stun. Magic Circle is nice to avoid getting harmed, with Total Damage Reduction. Spirit Control is an AoE Slow move. Mantra of Invincibility deals heavy light damage and makes all allies immune to Daze.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed