These Easter egg-looking monsters hide under the ground with the other Easter eggs and when kids find them, they fly out and bite their fingers!
Monster Clutch has decent stats considering how old he is. Sadly, he suffers due to the fact that he can't deal significant damage, and all of his status effects (except Damage Reduction) have a 50% chance of landing.
- Low cooldowns
- Stamina regain moves
- AoE Damage Reduction
- Decent trait
- Bad moveset
- Mediocre speed
- Most of his status effects have only a 50% of landing
- High cooldowns on some moves
- Low damage output despite having a good power stat
Rage of the eggs!Edit
- Egg Detonation / Egg Explosion / Energy Bites (35 Special dmg + 50% Chance Stun, 31s, 2 CD) / (35 AoE Special dmg, 26s, 1 CD) / (45 Special dmg + 20% Stamina Restore, 25s, 1 CD)
- Mega Bites (50 Special dmg + 50% Stamina Restored, 34s, 3 CD)
- Easter Disaster (25 AoE Magic dmg + Damage Reduction, 28s, 0 CD)
- Easter Master (25 AoE Magic dmg + 50% chance Blind, 28s, 0 CD)
Monster Clutch will only be able to deal damage for the most part, so focus on that for the runes. Egg Detonation has 50% of stunning. Mega Bites delays recharge as it gives you more Stamina. Easter Disaster is probably your best move as it gives damage reduction to all foes and it is his only status effect move with 100% chance! It also has no cooldown and is the only really good move in their moveset. Easter Master might give blind (50%) to all foes and has no cooldown either, so it is a decent move.
Recommended Runes: 2 Power 1 Team Speed, 1 Life 2 Team Speed