Welcome to the Monster Legends Competitive Wiki
This is a competitive guide for the mobile game Monster Legends. Our main goal is to introduce new players into the competitive meta-game and show guides, along with possibly sharing team ideas with each other. We have created tier-lists for the most competitively viable Legendary, Mythic, Cosmic, and Corrupted monsters ranked from best to worst. Enjoy! Please see our Wiki Rules before posting or editing.
- Admin Election
- Abbreviations and Definitions Guide
- Ranking Council Election
- Monster Idea Forum (Soon to be Archived)
- Breedable Legendaries
- Advice and Guidelines for Article Creation and Editing
- Obscure Talents Ranking
- Basic Meta Guide
- Upcoming Monsters Analysis
How They're Ranked
Monsters are placed in a ranked tier-list, called the Viability Ranking, from OP to F rank by a group of users named the Ranking Council. OP being the absolute best rank possible, and F being the worst of the worst.
Admins are here to moderate the wiki. If you break the rules, you may be blocked for a period of time depending on your conduct.
- Spam: Spamming clogs up the comments. This rule also applies to edits.
- NSFW Content: Anything related to porn, gore, slurs, or anything along those lines will get deleted and get you blocked.
- Harassment/Pinging: Respect everyone. In FANDOM, you can ping people in comments, but only ping them when necessary.
- Vandalism/Content Removal/Nonsense edits: These are just plain annoying.
- Block evasion: Accept your punishment. Attempting to circumvent a block by using another account will get you blocked for an extended amount of time.
- Hack Links/Piracy: Do not advertise any links for hacks. Doing this will result in an indefinite block. Do not advertise pirated content, this will give our wiki a bad name.
- Impersonating: We will not tolerate any forms of impersonation, though having a similar name on accident is allowed.
- Raids: Online raiding is when an influx of new people join and vandalize the wiki. We will not tolerate any form of raiding.
- Political, religious or highly controversial discussions: This is a wiki for a kids' mobile game, please take those discussions elsewhere.
- Asking for promotion: Please do not ask for administrator permissions. You can only acquire it through our Admin Election page.
- DDoS/Dox/IP Grab: It's a serious crime to take others' online stuff.
- Page/Category Creation: Only create pages and categories with Admin or Content Moderator permission. This prevents the creation of unnecessary/personal pages, and helps the Admin team control the massive amount of content on the wiki.
For further questions or complaints involving the site, tier list, or recommendations for new feature additions, contact one of the admins or leave a comment in the respective page. You can also go to the #wiki-feedback section of our discord for feedback and suggestions.