Karlo was a firefly who wanted to become a big monster since, because of his shape, no one listened to his smart ideas. With the help of Erder, who gave him a piece of Amber, he was able to create Moonhaze, a majestic projection of his spirit.
Moonhaze was designed by one of the fans named Karlo who won the design contest. He is a great denier with control effects like Stun and Possession.
- Great speed and life
- Nice trait
- Can Stun, Mega Stun and Possess
- Good relic slots
- Photophobic Shield + Extra turn
- Team NER
- Has Light Weakness and Dark Hater
- AoE Stun + Sunburn
- Nice Special (AoE Mega Stun + Sunburn)
- Calling a New Moon applies Possession to himself
- Moderate Cooldowns and Stamina costs
So Shiny, It's Stunning
- Sleep Under The Moonlight (40 Light dmg + Possession + Blind, 39s, 2 CD)
- Shatter The Lantern (AoE Stun + Sunburn, 44s, 2 CD)
- Karlo Said Halt! (50 Special dmg + Mega Stun, 41s, 2 CD)
- Calling A New Moon / Chosen From Among Others (Calling for Team NER + Self Possession, 21s, 2 CD) / (Chosen for Ally Photophobic Shield + Self Extra Turn, 33s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed
Moonhaze has a lot of neat skills for a Mythic Denier, having a lot of Stuns and some Possession as well. Calling A New Moon should only ever be run if you have Moonhaze's full trait, or you have a monster that can give Possession Immunity (Such as Jasastur and Yilitre), as his SC: Possession Immunity can help negate the Self Possession that skill applies to him. Otherwise Chosen From Among Others is the overall better option. The rest of his skills are pretty self-explanatory as they all focus on shutting down and denying his opponents in one way or another. 3 Speed is pretty substandard for a Denier. Uriel's Essence is the most recommended Essence, but if you don't have one, Yamada's or Great Healing Essence will be good substitutes. And to fit his Denier role, a Pumpseed's Staff with its great Stamina Draining qualities is highly recommended, but a Cane of the Atlantis is also really nice for some extra team Stamina Regeneration support.
- Good Metal attackers like Makugan, JoshDub, and Cyberiel can take Moonhaze out easily.
- He is hard to deny due to his insane speed but those who are immune to controls like Quaxalcroc can take down him due to his lack of Trait Disable.
- He has moderate cooldowns so CDA users like Gaidigo and Grakon can render him useless for a few turns but be careful because Moonhaze can outrun them.
- He was designed by a fan named Karlo Teodorovich.