Karlo was a firefly who wanted to become a big monster since, because of his shape, no one listened to his smart ideas. With the help of Erder, who gave him a piece of Amber, he was able to create Moonhaze, a majestic projection of his spirit.
Moonhaze is a Light denier with some support skills. He is among the fastest Mythic deniers in the game with great stats. His main form of denial is Stun, his kit being diverse as to also allow him to Mega Stun and Possess single targets. He can also blind and sunburn enemies, while his supportive side includes Team Dark Hater, Ally Photophobic Shield and self Extra Turn as well as a Team NER skill—however, this causes him to possess himself. Fortunately, his trait can counter this downside as he gains Possession Immunity as a Status Caster. Moonhaze's trait also includes True Vision to land all his negative effects and his relic slots include Essence to revive and Staff for stamina drain/restore.
- Great stats
- Good trait
- Two forms of denial in Stun and Possession
- Amazing relic slots
- Good support skills with Dark Hater, NER and Photophobic Shield
- Applies Light Weakness, Sunburn and Blind
- Low cooldowns
- Acceptable stamina costs
- Fastest original mythic denier in the game, tied with Siamiss
- Calling a New Moon possesses himself without Status Caster
- High stamina costs on best moves
- Possession and blind don't have a good synergy
- Easily denied without SC
So Shiny, It's Stunning (Denier)
- Shatter The Lantern (AoE Stun + Sunburn, 44s, 2 CD)
- Sleep Under The Moonlight (50 Light dmg + Possession + Blind, 39s, 2 CD)
- Karlo Said Halt! (40 Special dmg + Mega Stun, 41s, 2 CD)
- Calling A New Moon / Chosen From Among Others / Karlo The Moonlight Bug (Calling for Team NER + Self Possession, 21s, 2 CD) / (Chosen for Ally Photophobic Shield + Self Extra Turn, 33s, 3 CD) / (Bug for 40 Special dmg + Stun, 19s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed
No Cost Too Great (Support)
- Shatter the Lantern
- Calling a New Moon
- Chosen From Among Others
- Karlo Said Halt! / Sleep Under the Moonlight / Hazing From The Moon (Moon for AoE Light Weakness + Team Dark Hater, 26s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
Moonhaze has a lot of neat skills for a Mythic Denier, having a lot of Stuns and some Possession as well. Calling A New Moon should only ever be run if you have Moonhaze's full trait, or you have a monster that can give Possession Immunity (Such as Siamiss), as his SC: Possession Immunity can help negate the Self Possession that skill applies to him. Otherwise Chosen From Among Others is the overall better option. The rest of his skills are pretty self-explanatory as they all focus on shutting down and denying his opponents in one way or another. 3 Speed is pretty substandard for a Denier. Uriel's Essence is the most recommended Essence, but if you don't have one, Yamada's or Great Healing Essence will be good substitutes. And to fit his Denier role, a Pumpseed's Staff with its great Stamina Draining qualities is highly recommended, a Cane of the Atlantis is also really nice for some extra team Stamina Regeneration support, and a Masher's staff combines the best of both worlds with stamina regen, stamina drain, and a bit of damage.
- Good Metal attackers like JoshDub, and Cyberiel can take Moonhaze out easily.
- He is hard to deny due to his insane speed but those who are immune to controls like Quaxalcroc can take down him due to his lack of Trait Disable.
- He has moderate cooldowns so CDA users like Gaidigo and Siamiss can render him useless for a few turns but be careful because Moonhaze can outrun them.
- Moonhaze's main gimmick is Stun, so good Anti-Stun monsters like Froma can cause him trouble.
- He was designed by a fan named Karlo Teodorovich.