Mop and Soap Sam used to be a great team which wiped out all their enemies, but one day they got into a feat that ended with Mop wiping out Soap Sam and stealing all his powers! Now Soap Sam is a weak and miserable creature, while Mop is pretty much unstoppable.
Mop is the reward monster in the Lively World Grand Prix, and he's quite interesting: interesting design, interesting trait, interesting stats, interesting moveset (which includes high damaging moves with good status effects, and a great self-buff skill, I Eats Me Spinach). Almost everything about this pretty solid and reliable monster is just interesting.
- Great stats
- Great Trait
- AoE Stun + Shock
- Self Double damage + Double Life + Damage Mirror + Taunt
- Great Special: AoE 60 Thunder dmg + Mega Stun + Quicksand + Shock
- Low stamina costs
- High cooldowns
- Has some very weak AoEs
- I Eats Me Spinach can easily get nullified by a simple PER
Loony Lorax Edit
- I Eats Me Spinach (Self Double Damage + Double Life + Damage Mirror + Taunt, 30s, 3 CD).
- Just You Wait! (AoE Stun + Shock, 25s, 2 CD)
- Fiddlesticks (70 Thunder dmg + Daze, 25s, 1 CD)
- Gallopin Gaucho / Sinkin' In A Bathtub (Gaucho for 30 Special dmg + Quicksand + Extra Turn, 10s, 2 CD) / (Bathtub for 30 Special dmg + Quicksand + AoE 30 Special dmg + Shock, 28s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed; 3 Team Speed
- Mop is weak against Earth monsters, so monsters like Ugluk and Hyperia can counter him easily.
- Since Mop has high cooldowns, CDA monsters such as Al Canine and Patient Cyber can counter him effectively.
- Trait Disablers like Madam Fusion and Warmaster Thalassa can get rid of his powerful trait.
Fun Facts Edit
Some of his skills reference several old animated cartoons/cartoon-related stuff.