Morgz Dielab had always wanted to be a dragon slayer, the most stylish killer of them all. He even had a slayer suit he had put together through many years, but he lacked one thing: the power. Then one day, when he added an amber stone to his suit, it came to life and gave him all the power he'd longed for. Morgz Dielab is dressed to kill!
Morgz Dielab is a horrible excuse of a Dark monster who gives his enemies few negative effects. All he has that's good is his speed and Torture Immunity. He applies mediocre negative effects, being a 3-Turn Death Countdown which is easily countered by the many, many NER users in the meta. To sum it up, he's the WORST Mythic, both in concept and in gameplay, and you should never use him.
- Access to 6 negative effects
- Crazy speed
- Decent trait
- Death Countdown kills enemies if you can stall
- Reverse and Negate Healing to counter healing
- Decent relic slots
- Bad life
- No PER
- Moderately high cooldowns and stamina costs
- Easily denied by everything except Total Blind
- Watch To The End (AoE 3-Turn Death Countdown, 46s, 2 CD)
- Prank Your Mom (45 Special dmg + Reverse Healing + Nightmares, 41s, 2 CD)
- MorgzFest (AoE 30 Dark dmg + Negate Healing + Daze, 43s, 3 CD)
- Morgz Shout / Support From TeamMorgz (Shout for 25 Dark dmg + Guard Down + 3-Turn Death Countdown, 29s, 1 CD) / (TeamMorgz for AoE 25 Dark dmg + Guard Down + Nightmares, 43s, 3 CD)
The best way to kill with this monster is Death By Laughter. Seriously, you gotta treat this guy like a Luvdisc, except they're actually CAPABLE! Alright, let's get serious, pair him with a denier and he can let Watch To The End do good. Also use Guard Down, Daze and Healing Tampering to any effect but still, just sack him to the Gold Farm.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed; 3 Team Speed
MorgzDielab's best effect is Death Countdown so any good monsters that are Immune to Death Countdown like Lonradh can make him less dangerous.
- Strong Light attackers like Arumel can easily take down this copycat.
- NER monsters such as Tayni or Blaz can remove his plethora of (bad) debuffs.
- You know who this is. A terrible and horrible Youtuber by the name of Morgz.
- The name of this monster used to be Dielab until $P ruined it.