Morgz Dielab had always wanted to be a dragon slayer, the most stylish killer of them all. He even had a slayer suit he had put together through many years, but he lacked one thing: the power. Then one day, when he added an amber stone to his suit, it came to life and gave him all the power he'd longed for. Morgz Dielab is dressed to kill!
Morgz Dielab is a pretty bad monster as he gives his enemies few negative effects. The only things that make it special are his high stats and trait which are pretty normal for Mythics. He can apply 3 turn death countdowns but these are easily removed by NER.
- Crazy speed
- Nice trait
- Guard Down
- Death Countdown
- Reverse Healing can take advantage of healing relics
- Great Relic slots
- Bad life and power
- High cooldowns and stamina costs
- Applies Reverse Healing but doesn't have any moves that synergize with it
- Easily denied by everything except Total Blind
- Low damage output
- Few negative effects, despite being a curser
- Bad Special
End My Suffering
- Watch To The End (AoE 3-turn Death Countdown, 46s, 2 CD)
- Prank Your Mom (45 Special dmg + Reverse Healing + Nightmares, 41s, 2 CD)
- MorgzFest (AoE 30 Dark dmg + Negate Healing + Daze, 43s, 3 CD)
- Morgz Shout / Support From TeamMorgz (Shout for 25 Dark dmg + Guard Down + 3-turn Death Countdown, 29s, 1 CD) / (TeamMorgz for AoE 25 Dark dmg + Guard Down + Nightmares, 43s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed
MorgzDielab's best effect is Death Countdown so any good attackers and deniers that are immune to Death Countdown like Lord Pumpseed can make him less dangerous.
- Strong Light attackers like Arumel can easily take down this copycat.
- You know who this is. A terrible and horrible Youtuber by the name of Morgz.
- The name of this monster used to be Dielab until SP ruined it.