When Mouseron was young, he and Noahrian played heroes and villains. He was the villain and he kinda liked it so, when Noahrian became Noahgnarok, the hero he had always wanted to be, Mouseron began to feel a natural hatred for him. He fantasized about being like the wicked character he played in their games. With the help of The Lord, he was able to finally become a real villain, Corrupted and intimidating.
Mouseron is a Dark tank and the second Corrupted monster with SC: MegaTaunt, making him viable by default. Luckily, he has quite a bit of tanking to go with this, whether it be sustainability with Shields (and even full ones), Damage Protection or both great life and relic slots in Armor and Shield. Furthermore, his trait is just outstanding as it's great, even outside Mega Taunt. It includes Tough, which is a good umbrella trait and another Status Caster in a 50% Shield to immediately sustain himself, and basically increase his life by 50%. He's even got some Skill Mirrors, which are incredibly useful as he redirects all enemy skills to himself. However, as a Tank, his speed is bad and he still doesn't have access to NER, leaving him vulnerable to strong negative effects. Another flaw is in his Mega Taunt skill, as it has 4 CD, making it impossible for Mouseron to constantly maintain his Mega Taunt. Nevertheless, this Armored Ratatouille is a huge menace to anyone trying to touch his team, making him one of the best tanks in this era.
- Outstanding trait
- Access to Mega Taunt
- Nice tanking abilities in Mega Taunt, Shields, Skill Mirror, and Damage Protection
- Great life and relic slots
- Moderate to low stamina costs and cooldowns on most skills
- Lack of NER
- Anti-Cat Wall has 4 CD, meaning he can't maintain Mega-Taunt for the entire battle
A Mouse that looks like a Rat
- Sewer Dominator (Self Skill Mirror + 25% Shield, 40s, 2 CD)
- Night Survivor / Underground Life (Night for Self 100% Shield, 45s, 2 CD) / (Life for 40 Dark dmg, 0s, 0 CD)
- Hold Your Breath (Self Damage Protection + 50% Shield, 30s, 1 CD)
- Anti-Cat Wall (Self Mega Taunt + Damage Protection, 50s, 4 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Life, 2 Team Speed; 2 Life, 1 Team Speed; 3 Team Speed
- Blumeria hard-counters his shields, and along with the fact she's a Light attacker, she's a deadly counter to this Ratatouille on steroids.
- Pierce attackers are a massive threat to him. Use attackers like Spekthra.
- PER users like Master Rat or anything with Dispelling Fist can get rid of his plethora of positive effects, since he doesn't have PEP.
- Monster that use shield break before doing damage, like Minos, can nullify his massive shields.
- Someone like Stalkiller can apply Positive Effects Blocked and leave him helpless.
- Panion is the biggest counter, he have the abillity of blocking shields and have the elemental advantage against him.