This warrior for justice and fairness was born to put an end to Avaritia's greed. He's taken all of that monster's riches and redistributed them fairly amongst those who need it. This is just the beginning of his mission! Mr. Beast is here to stay.
Mr. Beast is a Thunder tank with a high Life stat and our second Mega Taunt Mythic, having some nice gimmicks like Skill Mirror, PEP, Torture Immunity, etc. He also utilizes Shock which prevents ET'ers like Noar and Knightingale from wreaking havoc upon your team.
- Decent trait
- Great relic slots
- Good health
- Good support skills
- Self NER and PEP
- Mega Taunt + Extra Turn
- Nice special
- Lots of good effects
- Only negative effect is Shock, excluding his special
- Bad speed
- Moderate cooldowns
- Needs a turn to set up
- 4-Slot Syndrome (too many good moves to choose from)
- Unlimited Gems Card / Free Life Potions / Money Can't Burn Out (Gems for AoE 35 Thunder dmg + Shock, 43s, 3 CD) / (Life for AoE 30 Physical dmg + Team Regeneration, 36s, 2 CD) / (Burn for 50 Thunder dmg + Team Torture Immunity, 26s, 2 CD)
- Activate Notifications! (Self NER + 50% Heal, 23s, 3 CD)
- Let's Buy Everything (Self Skill Mirror + PEP, 33s, 3 CD)
- The Most Protectful (Self Mega Taunt + Extra Turn, 33s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 1 Life, 1 Speed; 2 Speed/Team Speed, 1 Life; 1 Speed, 2 Life
- Strong Earth attackers like Yoroi can take down Mr. Beast easily. Ugluk is great at this with his Taunt Hater move to deal even more damage to Mr. Beast if he uses his Mega Taunt move.
- His Mega Taunt move gives him an extra turn, allowing monsters that have PER and Anticipation to remove it instantly, monsters like Miserus, Hornet, Warmaster Ragnarok and Nisael.
- He has decent cooldowns so CDA users work well against him. Gaidigo is excellent as he is an Earth denier.
- His MT + Skill Mirror + PEP is countered by double PER, consider using monsters like Wyrmlad and Rociuko
- He is easily denied by anything except stun.
- This monster is a reference to the popular YouTuber MrBeast