Muerte McBlood used to be a normal teenager, until Fampira fell in love with him, infected his blood with a kiss, and turned him into a ghoul with a bottomless appetite for flesh, who can smell blood from great distances. He is as insatiable as he is lethal.
Muerte McBlood, that one backup dancer to Michael Jackson's 'Thriller'. Muerte has very powerful life-stealing skills and area damage skills, which he can amplify by giving himself Double Damage. When Muerte McBlood doesn't want to be bothered by anyone, he adds one more trick into this mix: Evasion! While too outdated to be useful in higher leagues, he can be a great asset for any middle-league team!
- AoE Bleeding
- Special has AoE Possession
- Self Evasion + Double Damage
- Amazing trait
- 70 damage life steal move
- 50 damage AoE
- Low stamina cost for most moves
- Reverse Healing effectively causes him to commit suicide due to his Life Steal
- Can only inflict Bleeding on enemies.
- Average stats
- Back To The Damage (Self Evasion + Double Damage, 17s, 4 CD)
- Orlok Curse (AoE 40 Dark dmg + Bleed, 27s, 2 CD)
- Inherited Fangs (70 Special dmg + 100% Life Steal, 16s, 2 CD)
- No One Calls Me Bat / Nosferatu Claws (AoE 50 Dark dmg, 24s, 3 CD) / (60 Dark Dmg + Bleed, 25s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Speed, 1 Strength, 1 Life; 2 Strength, 1 Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Strength
- Negate Healing monsters, like Baba Yaga and Yimburbur, or Reverse Healing monsters like Dr. Marihelson and Pierceid can either disable or cripple Muerte's Life Steal abilities.
- Dunn Ra is a great and useful Dark tank. She has MegaTaunt and great life, so she can absorb all of Muerte's attack, letting her allies take down Muerte instead.
- PER users like Mirak and Volthar can remove his Evasion and Double Damage, and also block them with Nanovirus, thus making his positive effects useless.
- Great Light attackers like Kronxian Guard and Patrion can get rid of him easily.
Fun Facts Edit
- Name, Design, and skills are references to Marty McFly, the protagonist of "Back to the Future".