This powerful sorcerer was tired of serving the different leaders that ruled over the tribe of miner dwarves she belonged to, so one day, she said her goodbyes and set on a new adventure with the only company of an artifact she built herself: Hobkin.
Nabuline, the powerful sorcerer that was tired of serving different leaders that ruled the tribe of miner dwarfs, was a monster (alongside Hobkin) in the Dwarven Mines Maze. Main gimmicks include Stun, Shields, and Stamina Removal.
- Amazing trait
- Nice stats
- AoE Double Stun + Quicksand
- Stamina Removal skills
- Team 25% Shield
- Mega Stun
- Special is great: AoE 60 Earth dmg + Mega Stun + Total Damage Reduction + Team 50% Shield
- Ally 50% Shield + 100% Damage Mirror skill
- "Rock Knuckles" costs a whopping 59 stamina
- Relies on Stun a bit too often
- Slightly high cooldowns
Recommended Moveset Edit
Hear Me Out! (Denier)Edit
- Rock Knuckles (AoE 40 Earth dmg + Double Stun + Quicksand, 59s, 2 CD)
- Sisyphus Boulder (AoE Stamina Leak + 50% Stamina removal, 13s, 3 CD)
- Ore Extraction / Stone Coffin (50 Earth dmg + Mega Stun, 26s, 2 CD) / (Single 100% Stamina Removal, 16s, 2 CD)
- Going Down the Cave (AoE 50% Stamina Removal, 16s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
Earth Energy (Support + Denier)Edit
- Underground Halls (Ally 50% Shield + 100% Damage Mirror, 19s, 1 CD)
- Dwarven Protection (55 Earth dmg + Team 25% Shield, 19s, 2 CD)
- Choose 2 Skills from Denier moveset above
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- Due to her decently high cooldowns, CDA can counter her. Use monsters such as Pierceid or Lord Pumpseed.
- Once her trait is disabled she can be easily denied. Use monsters such as Warmaster Thalassa.
- She relies too much on Stun to deny. Use monsters with Stun Immunity and low stamina costs, like the famous Hookuai.