Narok was a slave of Lord Mammoth and his tribe for many years. Tired of hunting only to bring food to the table of the Lord's banquet, he rose against Lord Mammoth and won! Now he lives alone and free in the Wasteland Desert, where he can hunt for himself and no one but himself.
Narok is an Earth attacker with Anticipation who likes to exhaust his rivals before going in for the kill. He can drain stamina from enemies and remove their postitive effects before attacking, and buff himself with Double Damage and extra turns! He has a different set of Torture Effects too.
- Good stats and trait
- Many high-damaging moves
- Great Special: AoE PER + 70 Earth dmg + Mega Stun
- Self NER + Regeneration + Extra turn
- Stamina drain
- Curse + Stamina Leak
- Moderately high cooldowns
- Evil Laughter has a high stamina cost and removes 25% of own stamina
- 4-Slot Syndrome (too many good moves to choose from)
Recommended Moveset Edit
Hunting the Prey Edit
- Evil Laughter (Self Double Damage + Extra Turn + 25% Stamina Removal, 40s, 3 CD)
- Spear of Savannah (AoE 30 Special dmg + Curse + Stamina Leak, 30s, 2 CD)
- True Savanah Ruler (60 Earth dmg + Curse + Stamina Leak, 30s, 2 CD)
- Power of Kaftar / Fast Metabolism (Kaftar for 50 Special dmg + 50% Stamina Removal, 20s, 1 CD) / (Metabolism for Self NER + Regeneration + Extra Turn, 30s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed
- Since Narok is an Earth monster, he is weak against Dark monsters, so hard-hitting Dark monsters such as Zunobia and Helgudin are great choices.
- Narok is immune to Stun, but he's vulnerable to Freeze and Possession, so monsters like Crabbydroid and Zimnyaya (to freeze him) and monsters like Jasastur and Saulot (to possess him) are strongly recommended.
- CDA is also pretty effective against Narok, so you can use monsters such as Lord Pumpseed and Pierceid too.