Nidaria is a very well respected spirit in the underwater world. She provides guidance to those who get lost in the immense ocean and defends all injured water monsters.
Nidaria, the underrated humanoid jellyfish who functions as a travelling guide for those stranded or lost in the ocean. Her main role is to throw a variety of status effects on enemies while dishing out a constant barrage of attacks. Overall she's pretty decent and one of the best Breedable Legendaries.
- AoE Bleed and Poison (not in one move though)
- 50% stamina removal with no cooldown
- Low cooldowns
- Decent trait
- Outdated stats, though some ranking up can easily fix that
- Some pathetic AoE damage
- Freezing Trap (45 Special dmg + Freeze, 28s, 1 CD)
- Fish Wrath (65 Water dmg, 28s, 1 CD)
- Stamina Trap (45 Special dmg + 50% Stamina Removal, 28s, 0 CD)
- Fish Call / Jellyfish Call (Fish for AoE 30 Water dmg + Bleed, 30s, 3 CD) / (Jellyfish for AoE 30 Water dmg + Poison, 30s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
- Nidaria is weak to Thunder monsters, so you can use monsters like General Uria and Toshiro to take her down. You can deny her using Possession and Stun, so the ideal monster to use here is Volthar, but you can use more affordable monsters like Eggeater and Alex Bone too.
- Nidaria is breedable using Anaitis + Freeza