General Nishant killed Samael's brother, Ismael, and then recrafted him using dark magic. The result was Nisael, an invincible spirit that will bring the glory back to Nishant's army and stop Samael's rise. Or will Samael try to go against a monster that was - and perhaps still is - his brother?
Nisael is a Forsaken Dark Support that has a plethora of absolutely broken moves, like resurrecting an ally and giving them an extra turn and a move that gives Evasion and Double Damage. He can also resurrect all his allies at once with Damage Increase and Evasion. Several of his skills remove Life by percentages and apply Death Countdowns. He's a fantastic status manipulator with his complete abundance of NER and PER skills.
- Busted movepool
- Good stats
- Amazing trait and relic slots
- Multiple NER and PER skills, making Anticipation very useful on him
- Pain Outbreak bypasses Mega Taunt, Dodge Area or/and Positive Effect Protection by doing PER + AoE PER
- Necromantic Army and Warrior Nisael are insane resurrection skills
- Mostly low cooldowns
- AoE 30% Life Removal destroys MT
- High stamina costs and cooldowns on best skills
Glory of Nishant's Army (Ranked)
- Warrior Nisael / Necromantic Army (Warrior for Ally Resurrection 50% Life + Evasion + Double Damage + Extra Turn, 37s, 3 CD) / (Army for Team Resurrection 50% Life + Evasion + Damage Boost, 39s, 3 CD)
- Nisael Army (Team NER + Stamina Regeneration + AoE PER + Daze, 39s, 1 CD)
- Necropotence / Pain Outbreak (Necropotence for 30% Stamina Drain + AoE PER + Stamina Leak + 3-turn Death Countdown, 38s, 2 CD) / (Pain for PER + AoE PER + Guard Down + 20% Life Drain, 21s, 1 CD)
- Plague Spreader (AoE 30% Life Drain + Daze + Stamina Leak, 31s, 2 CD)
Puppet Brother (Unranked)
- Necromantic Army
- Pain Outbreak
- Purger Army (Team NER + Guard Down Hater + Precision, 30s, 2 CD)
- Half Death (50% Life Drain + 50% Stamina Drain, 39s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed
- Monsters like Zeighar, Soul Hugger and Sergeant Hull Head can block Nisael's resurrection moves, due to their Resurrection Block trait. Nikasia is a really good counter since she has elemental advantage, Resurrection Block, and is able to remove all the effects that Nisael applies.
- Trait Disablers such as Ingenica, Wasper, and Wickah can disable Nisael's awesome trait and make him vurnerable to control effects.
- Lady Solaris is a perfect attacker to counter Nisael. She is not just a Light attacker but has Spirit Hater as a trait to deal even more damage to Nisael. However, be wary of his Anticipation, as it can counter her buffing skills, which gives her an extra turn.
- Sudden Death Immunity monsters such as Lord Pumpseed can render Nisael's death countdown moves useless.