General Nishant killed Samael's brother, Ismael, and then recrafted him using dark magic. The result was Nisael, an invincible spirit that will bring the glory back to Nishant's army and stop Samael's rise. Or will Samael try to go against a monster that was - and perhaps still is - his brother?
Nisael is a Forsaken Dark Support. He has impressive skills, like resurrecting an ally and giving them an extra turn, Evasion and Double Damage in one move. He can also resurrect all his allies at once with Damage Increase and Evasion. Several of his skills remove Life by percentages.
- Great trait
- Good stats
- Special PERs twice and then immediately kill an enemy
- Several life percentage removals and Stamina removal
- High cooldowns on some moves
- Relies primarily on life percentage removals to do damage (No raw damage)
- High stamina costs
- Can't do a lot if his allies are alive
Recommended Moveset Edit
Glory of Nishant's Army (Ranked) Edit
- Warrior Nisael/ Necromantic Army (Warrior for Ally 50% Life Resurrection + Evasion + Double Damage + Extra Turn, 37s, 3 CD) / (Army for Team 50% Resurrection + Evasion + Damage Boost, 39s, 3 CD)
- Nisael Army (Team NER + Stamina Regeneration + AoE PER + Daze, 39s, 1 CD)
- Necropotence / Pain Outbreak (Necropotence for AoE 30% Stamina Drain + PER + Stamina Leak + 3-turn Death Countdown, 38s, 2 CD) / (Pain for PER + AoE PER + Guard Down + 20% Life Drain, 21s, 1 CD)
- Plague Spreader (AoE 30% Life Drain + Daze + Stamina Leak, 31s, 2 CD)
Puppet Brother (Unranked) Edit
- Necromantic Army
- Pain Outbreak
- Purger Army (Team NER + Guard Down Hater + Precision, 30s, 2 CD)
- Half Death (50% Life Drain + 50% Stamina Drain, 39s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- Monsters like Zeighar, Soul Hugger and Sergeant Hull Head can block Nisael's resurrection moves, due to their Resurrection Block trait.
- Trait Disablers such as Ingenica, Wasper, and Wickah can disable Nisael's trait.
- Lady Solaris is a perfect attacker to counter Nisael. She is not just a Light attacker but has Spirit Hater as a trait to deal even more damage to Nisael.