General Nishant killed Samael's brother, Ismael, and then recrafted him using dark magic. The result was Nisael, an invincible spirit that will bring the glory back to Nishant's army and stop Samael's rise. Or will Samael try to go against a monster that was - and perhaps still is - his brother?
Nisael is a Forsaken Dark Support. He has impressive skills, like resurrecting an ally and giving them an extra turn, Evasion and Double Damage in one move. He can also resurrect all his allies at once with Damage Increase and Evasion. Several of his skills remove Life by percentages and apply Death Countdowns. He's a fantastic status manipulator with his complete abundance of NER and PER skills.
- Insane stats and trait
- Special PERs twice and then immediately kill an enemy
- 2 Resurrection skills
- Multiple NER and PER skills
- Pain Outbreak bypasses MegaTaunt by doing PER + AoE PER
- Death countdown and life removal by percentages, which makes up for his really bad power
- Nisael Army is just amazing
- Mostly low cooldowns
- High stamina costs
- Relies primarily on life percentage removals to do damage, which could become problematic when facing weak bases
- 4-Slot Syndrome (too many good moves to choose from)
- Awful negative effects such as Daze and Stamina Leak
Recommended Moveset Edit
Glory of Nishant's Army (Ranked) Edit
- Warrior Nisael/ Necromantic Army (Warrior for Ally 50% Life Resurrection + Evasion + Double Damage + Extra Turn, 37s, 3 CD) / (Army for Team 50% Resurrection + Evasion + Damage Boost, 39s, 3 CD)
- Nisael Army (Team NER + Stamina Regeneration + AoE PER + Daze, 39s, 1 CD)
- Necropotence / Pain Outbreak (Necropotence for AoE 30% Stamina Drain + PER + Stamina Leak + 3-turn Death Countdown, 38s, 2 CD) / (Pain for PER + AoE PER + Guard Down + 20% Life Drain, 21s, 1 CD)
- Plague Spreader (AoE 30% Life Drain + Daze + Stamina Leak, 31s, 2 CD)
Puppet Brother (Unranked) Edit
- Necromantic Army
- Pain Outbreak
- Purger Army (Team NER + Guard Down Hater + Precision, 30s, 2 CD)
- Half Death (50% Life Drain + 50% Stamina Drain, 39s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- Monsters like Zeighar, Soul Hugger and Sergeant Hull Head can block Nisael's resurrection moves, due to their Resurrection Block trait.
- Trait Disablers such as Ingenica, Wasper, and Wickah can disable Nisael's awesome trait.
- Lady Solaris is a perfect attacker to counter Nisael. She is not just a Light attacker but has Spirit Hater as a trait to deal even more damage to Nisael.
- Sudden Death Immunity monsters such as Lord Pumpseed would render Nisael's death countdown moves useless.