General Nishant killed Samael's brother, Ismael, and then recrafted him using dark magic. The result was Nisael, an invincible spirit that will bring the glory back to Nishant's army and stop Samael's rise. Or will Samael try to go against a monster that was - and perhaps still is - his brother?
Nisael is a Forsaken Dark Support. He has impressive skills, like resurrecting an ally and giving them an extra turn and a move that gives Evasion and Double Damage. He can also resurrect all his allies at once with Damage Increase and Evasion. Several of his skills remove Life by percentages and apply Death Countdowns. He's a fantastic status manipulator with his complete abundance of NER and PER skills.
- Good stats
- Insane trait
- Multiple NER and PER skills, making Anticipation very useful on him
- Pain Outbreak bypasses MegaTaunt, Dodge Area or/and Positive Effect Protection by doing PER + AoE PER
- Nisael Army is just amazing
- Mostly low cooldowns
- Utilizes % Life removal and Death Countdown
- AoE 30% Life removal destroys MT
- Great relic slots and ressurection skills
- High stamina costs
- Bad negative effects such as Daze and Death Countdown
Glory of Nishant's Army (Ranked)
- Warrior Nisael/ Necromantic Army (Warrior for Ally 50% Life Resurrection + Evasion + Double Damage + Extra Turn, 37s, 3 CD) / (Army for Team 50% Resurrection + Evasion + Damage Boost, 39s, 3 CD)
- Nisael Army (Team NER + Stamina Regeneration + AoE PER + Daze, 39s, 1 CD)
- Necropotence / Pain Outbreak (Necropotence for 30% Stamina Drain + AoE PER + Stamina Leak + 3-turn Death Countdown, 38s, 2 CD) / (Pain for PER + AoE PER + Guard Down + 20% Life Drain, 21s, 1 CD)
- Plague Spreader (AoE 30% Life Drain + Daze + Stamina Leak, 31s, 2 CD)
Puppet Brother (Unranked)
- Necromantic Army
- Pain Outbreak
- Purger Army (Team NER + Guard Down Hater + Precision, 30s, 2 CD)
- Half Death (50% Life Drain + 50% Stamina Drain, 39s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- Monsters like Zeighar, Soul Hugger and Sergeant Hull Head can block Nisael's resurrection moves, due to their Resurrection Block trait.
- Trait Disablers such as Ingenica, Wasper, and Wickah can disable Nisael's awesome trait.
- Lady Solaris is a perfect attacker to counter Nisael. She is not just a Light attacker but has Spirit Hater as a trait to deal even more damage to Nisael.
- Sudden Death Immunity monsters such as Lord Pumpseed would render Nisael's death countdown moves useless.