This witch met General Nishant on a trip to the Lake of Lost Souls and started following him everywhere. It wasn’t long before she earned his trust and became his advisor. She's overly protective of her General and sees everyone in the Dark army as a potential traitor.
Nishant's bodyguard is a nice dark support monster, known for her main gimmick, team evasion. She also has AoE dark weakness, which makes her pretty great for clearing out Necromancer's dungeon. A solid beginner/ intermediate support with some nice effects.
- Decent trait
- Great Relic slots
- Has good support with Evasion, Damage Boost and Possession Immunity
- No NER
- High cooldowns and stamina costs in best skills
- Outdated stats
Rise of the Fears
- Niff (AoE 45 Dark dmg + Damage Reduction + Dark Weakness, 41s, 3 CD)
- Turbulence (AoE 45 Dark dmg + Team Evasion, 37s, 4 CD)
- Black Sigh (Team Possession Immunity + Damage Boost, 30s, 3 CD)
- Shadow Acceleration / Shadow Reinforcement (Acceleration for Ally Evasion, 28s, 1 CD) / (Reinforcement for Ally Dark Protection + Regeneration, 28s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed; 3 Team Speed; 3 Speed
Start with Turbulence as it gives your team Evasion, making the enemies useless for the first turn. After that, use Niff, as it deals a good amount of Dark damage to all enemies while giving them Damage Reduction and Dark Weakness. You can also use Black Sigh, which gives your team Possession Immunity and Damage Boost, which is decent especially if you have an Attacker on your team. Shadow Acceleration gives one ally Evasion, and unlike other of her better moves, this move has a 1 turn CD, so it's somewhat spammable and yet still effective. Shadow Reinforcement gives Dark Protection and Life Regeneration to a single ally, and is useful if there’s a Dark monster on the battlefield, as it’ll reduce any Dark damage by 50%.
- Dark Attackers who can capitalize on her weakness, combined with Black Sigh, such as General Nishant, Helgudin, and Krugbo are great allies for her.
- Any monster with CDA such as Al Canine (a Light monster), Sunblast, and Patient Cyber can give Nishant's BG a hard time, as her better moves have around a 3-turn cooldown.
- Being a Dark monster, she is weak against Light monsters, not to mention her mediocre life stat. Some solid Light attackers such as Patrion and Grumpex can make quick work of her. Patrion is especially recommended because, unlike other Light attackers, he has a PER skill, meaning he can remove her Evasion. He's also a very hard-hitter with Sunburn, meaning he can easily OHKO her.
- Nanovirus, along with Positive Effects Blocked, can prevent her from buffing her allies, as she lacks NER. Some recommended Nanovirus users include Akunobuki and Hornet. Monsters with access to Positive Effects Blocked like Qinling and Zeighar also work very well against her. PER also works hell against her.
- Nishant's BG has Possession Immunity, but that makes her susceptible to Freeze and Stun. Good Freezers include Frostbite and Warmaster Thalassa. Good Stunners include Nabuline and Hackster.
- Deniers that can PER before denying, like Korruptus and Lord Pumpseed, can easily counter her many Evasion moves.