Nishant's Pet is a Dark denier and curser. He utilizes Possession for denial and can even buff possessed enemies' damage output, which can be devastating in some situations. His skillset also consists of many negative effects, hence his part Curser role. This includes Nightmares, Blind, Daze, Slow and even Dark Weakness to boost the damage from Nightmares. However, his very outdated stats and rather high cooldowns let him down.
- Access to 6 negative effects
- Dark Weakness to boost Nightmares' damage output
- Can boost possessed enemies' damage output
- Nice accuracy reduction in Blind and Daze
- High cooldowns
- Underwhelming stats
- Shadow Yell can easily backfire if the Possession missed or enemy has NER
- Incapable of holding a chain deny
- Flesh Piercer / Gloomy Doom (Flesh for 40 Dark dmg + Possession, 28s, 2 CD) / (Doom for AoE Dark Weakness + Nightmares, 26s, 3 CD)
- Soul Piercer (AoE Possession, 26s, 3 CD)
- Shadow Yell / Infernal Rabies (Yell for Possession + Double Damage + Nightmares, 31s, 4 CD) / (Rabies for 40 Special dmg + Slow + Daze, 31s, 1 CD)
- Nocturnal Tackle (50 Special dmg + Blind + Daze, 31s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed
- Nishant's Pet can be countered with monsters who have the Abomination or Gravedigger traits, or just straight up Possession Immunity, ruining his best (and frankly, only way) of denying. Ingenica and Grakon can disable these traits, leaving the opposing monsters vulnerable to moves like Soul Piercer. Trait Disabled also removes traits like Hardened, allowing him to use Shadow Yell without fears to only land the Double Damage.
- Strong Dark attackers, like Zunobia and Helgudin, can take advantage of Gloomy Doom with strong AoE moves.
- Light monsters, like Lady Solaris and Taiga, can pretty much get rid of Nishant's Pet without much difficulty.
- Nishant's Pet is useless against Abomination or Possession Immunity monsters, such as Jasastur or Makugan.
- Any CDA monster, like Timerion and Storm Beard, can make Nishant's Pet useless for 3 to 4 turns due to his high cooldowns.