Nishant's Pet is a Dark monster known for his AoE Possession, Double Damage + Possession, and making monsters weak to dark attacks. The reason he is such a good monster is mostly his damage, it's just... great.
- AoE Possession
- Possession + Double damage + Nightmares skill
- Blind + Daze
- Daze + Slow
- AoE Dark Weakness and Nightmares
- Good trait
- High cooldowns
- Outdated stats
- Few Special-type moves
- Can't do much if the enemy is immune to Possession
- Flesh Piercer / Gloomy Doom (Flesh for 40 Dark dmg + Possession, 28s, 2 CD) / (Doom for AoE Dark Weakness + Nightmares, 26s, 3 CD)
- Soul Piercer (AoE Possession, 26s, 3 CD)
- Shadow Yell / Infernal Rabies (Yell for Possession + Double Damage + Nightmares, 31s, 4 CD) / (Rabies for 40 Special dmg + Slow + Daze, 31s, 1 CD)
- Nocturnal Tackle (50 Special dmg + Blind + Daze, 31s, 2 CD)
Here is its common moveset, containing the best and most useful set of moves. If you can't use AoE Possession or you want him to support the Dark monsters, use Gloomy Doom (Applies Dark Weakness to all enemies).
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
Recommended Allies Edit
- Nishant's Pet can be countered with monsters who have the Abomination or Gravedigger traits, or just straight up Possession Immunity, ruining his best (and frankly, only way of denying.) Ingenica and Grakon can disable these traits, leaving the opposing monsters vulnerable to moves like Soul Piercer
- Strong Dark attackers like Zunobia and Helgudin can take advantage of Gloomy Doom with strong AoE moves, and, if no one else is available, monsters like Master Skeel and Mommy work fine as well, although their stamina costs and cooldowns can be troublesome for those two
- Light monsters like Lux Aura and Taiga can pretty much get rid of Nishant's Pet without much difficulty.
- Nishant's Pet is useless against Abomination or Possession Immunity monsters, such as Jasastur or Makugan.
- Any CDA monster like Timerion and Storm Beard can make Nishant's Pet useless for 3 to 4 turns due to his high cooldowns.