General Holter is on a mission to conquer a frozen planet he's discovered, but its current inhabitants are as dangerous as dangerous gets. For this reason, he's staying in the backline while someone else does his dirty work: Nitroblaster is an unstoppable machine designed to kill!
Nitroblaster is an Elite Fire Attacker with the Artifact trait. He is a very powerful attacker, and he has an INSANE Power stat and useful status effects, like Burn, Ignite, and Sunburn to back it up.
- Outstanding power and trait
- 60 damage + 2 torture effects
- Strong AoEs
- Low stamina costs
- Most skills have high cooldowns
- Glassy health
- The Posthuman disables his own trait, leaving him vulnerable to all negative status effects and Water attacks
- Anticipation can counter his many extra turn skills
- 4-Slot Syndrome (too many good moves to choose from)
Deadly Firepower (Unranked) Edit
- Beam of Inferno (AoE 40 Fire dmg + Burn + Ignite, 24s, 3 CD)
- Dehydration (Fire Weakness + self Extra Turn, 23s, 2 CD)
- Burning Beam / Ignition Beam / You and Your Friends (Burning for 50 Fire dmg + Burn + Ignite, 19s, 2 CD) / (Ignition for 50 Fire dmg + Ignite, 25s, no CD) / (Friends for 40 Special dmg + AoE 30 Special dmg, 35s, 2 CD)
- Look at the Core / Core Exposure (Look for 60 Special dmg + AoE Sunburn, 22s, 2 CD) / (Exposure for 45 Special dmg + Sunburn + Extra Turn, 30s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
The Burning Revolution (Ranked) Edit
- Evaporation / Beam of Inferno (Evaporation for AoE 50 Fire dmg + Fire Weakness, 34s, 2 CD)
- Support the Organics (Organics for Team Double Damage + Self Extra Turn, 25s, 3 CD)
- The Posthuman (CDA + self Trait Disabled + Pierce + Positive Effects Protected, 33s, 2 CD)
- Star Kore (60 Fire dmg + Ignite + Burn + Extra Turn, 32s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed; 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
Never Stop Melting (Ranked) Edit
- Star Kore
- Support the Organics
- Core Exposure
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 1 Team Speed, 1 Stamina; 2 Strength, 1 Stamina
- Ingenica is the perfect counter: She can apply Artifact Hater to her teammates and do triple damage to Nitroblaster due to its Artifact trait; she can disable its Trait too, and she's also a Fire monster, meaning Nitroblaster's Fire skills are weak against her.
- CDA monsters, such as Al Canine and Dungeon Master, are good counters to Nitroblaster, as most of its skills have a 2 CD or more.
- Water attackers such as Gorg and Hookuai are also great counters to Nitroblaster since it's a Fire monster. Before that, you should disable its Water Protection trait, which reduces all Water damage by 50%, with a Trait Disabler such as Wasper.
- He has a good amount of extra turn skills, so Anticipation monsters, such as Hookuai and Warmaster Ragnarok, are great monsters to counter his extra turns.